ADVERTISEMENT

Snobby Rams Clubber gets his gas.....

Showenuff

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Nov 21, 2006
So, I roll into my local gas station this morning, my new Crew Cab, dark blue, Duke plate on the front, Iron Dukes decal on the window. Fella rolls in with his DIESEL Mercedes, pump next to me. He's got her doctored up with cheesy ass Tarheel stickers and Rams Club decals. He looks over at me and gives me the eye roll. Turns out we got new pumps recently and the unleaded tanks now have the green handles, like the diesel heads use to have. I noticed homeboy was pumping unleaded fuel into his diesel ride. I laughed out loud, finished filling up and yelled over to him , "Enjoy your short ride". I'm guessing he made it about 3/4 of a mile.

So, I roll into my local gas station this morning, my new Crew Cab, dark blue, Duke plate on the front, Iron Dukes decal on the window. Fella rolls in with his DIESEL Mercedes, pump next to me. He's got her doctored up with cheesy ass Tarheel stickers and Rams Club decals. He looks over at me and gives me the eye roll. Turns out we got new pumps recently and the unleaded tanks now have the green handles, like the diesel heads use to have. I noticed homeboy was pumping unleaded fuel into his diesel ride. I laughed out loud, finished filling up and yelled over to him , "Enjoy your short ride". I'm guessing he made it about 3/4 of a mile.
If you'll look and see what my avatar says........

That is a once in a life time moment. OFC

Great story indeed! However, I thought the diameter for the Diesel pump vs regular gas was bigger. So my question is how did the guy manage to fit the Diesel pump into the regular gas tank? Either way, that guy is a idiot! lol

Reactions: hart2chesson
Great story indeed! However, I thought the diameter for the Diesel pump vs regular gas was bigger. So my question is how did the guy manage to fit the Diesel pump into the regular gas tank? Either way, that guy is a idiot! lol
Diameter of diesel pump is larger but since this was a regular pump it will fit in both...

He pumped regular unleaded into a DIESEL Mercedes. DIESEL, big nozzle, reg gas , smaller nozzle.

Reactions: skysdad
Show don't you wish you knew who this guy had a thr nickname on his license plate. Just think of the fun we could have with that.OFC

Show don't you wish you knew who this guy had a thr nickname on his license plate. Just think of the fun we could have with that.OFC
I almost recorded some Clemson fans at the NC Zoo the other day. Y'all would've loved it. The gene pool is very shallow in those parts.

Reactions: Showenuff
OAD, I'd have followed for sure if I hadn't been late for work.

I'm sure he wouldn't know why his car cut out and I could have pulled alongside and said something like, " you and that UNC education just pumped unleaded gas into your diesel vehicle dumbass, call a tow truck....cheater."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT