ADVERTISEMENT

Seth Curry

He has officially made it to the NBA.

37 points, 8 treys tonight.

For the month of February: 18.5 PPG, 4 boards, 2.8 dimes, 0.9 steals, and 3.9 treys made

I honestly thought he wasn't going to make it onto an NBA team, but he certainly proved me wrong.

The best Curry of 2020 is Seth Curry!
8-9 from deep.

Highest eFG% in a single game when taking 15 shots in NBA history. 115%

He only released the ball 19 times including FTs and got 37 points.

Reactions: timo0402
Seth absolutely destroyed the GLeague like this every game, so there was a good chance he would at least survive in the NBA and could average in the teens. Just glad it is all happening that way for him.

Steph and Seth’s sister. She’s cute. At one point she dated Dexter Strickland then came to her senses. She’s now married to nba player Damion Lee, formerly of Louisville.
Oh ok. I don't think I ever seen a picture of her. Google to the rescue lol.

I did not like Seth at Duke. I felt he was selfish and not much of a defender or passer. I thought he and Rivers didn't get along and were dysfunctional.

So what happens? Seth works hard and makes himself a very solid NBA player. Rivers does the same. Then Seth marries Rivers' sister showing that whatever difficulties they had on the court did not spill over to their personal lives.

Shows what I know from watching a TV screen.

I did not like Seth at Duke. I felt he was selfish and not much of a defender or passer. I thought he and Rivers didn't get along and were dysfunctional.

So what happens? Seth works hard and makes himself a very solid NBA player. Rivers does the same. Then Seth marries Rivers' sister showing that whatever difficulties they had on the court did not spill over to their personal lives.

Shows what I know from watching a TV screen.
Man, Seth was a gunner, but I never once questioned his intent. I can not say the same for Rivers. I'm happy both of them are still gunning.

He has officially made it to the NBA.

37 points, 8 treys tonight.

For the month of February: 18.5 PPG, 4 boards, 2.8 dimes, 0.9 steals, and 3.9 treys made

I honestly thought he wasn't going to make it onto an NBA team, but he certainly proved me wrong.

The best Curry of 2020 is Seth Curry!

You haven’t been paying attention. Curry has been putting up numbers in the NBA, especially this season. 37 is a career high, but he’s been pouring it in this season. Dallas is a great fit for him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT