ADVERTISEMENT

Remember when we missed on Knox ?

As hard as it might be to believe, RR has actually been more entertaining recently than THR has been
I know. I get bored reading that stuff. You’d expect it to be the other way around. I guess UK fans just can’t get a grasp of cal not getting who he wants anymore and now their team isn’t what they expected. It’s the end of the world over there.

As hard as it might be to believe, RR has actually been more entertaining recently than THR has been

That's actually not at all hard to believe. You can always count on the dumpster fire that is RR to continuously burn.

I'll save my ban then when we win the national championship.
Probably a good idea. They’re pretty touchy right now. A couple weeks ago a couple posters came after me when I said I didn’t understand why they think that a person has to have gone to Duke or be from North Carolina in order for them to be a Duke fan otherwise they’re just a bandwagon fan. It’s like they think that all of their fans have a direct connection to Kentucky or are from Kentucky and the ones that don’t it’s still ok for them to be Kentucky fans anyway. Especially with Zion Williamson expected to make his college decision either later this month or next month, if he chooses us or even anyone else other than Kentucky then RR just might crash from the meltdown. lol

Last edited:
Probably a good idea. They’re pretty touchy right now. A couple weeks ago a couple posters came after me when I said I didn’t understand why they think that a person has to have gone to Duke or be from North Carolina in order for them to be a Duke fan otherwise they’re just a bandwagon fan. It’s like they think that all of their fans have a direct connection to Kentucky or are from Kentucky and the ones that don’t it’s still ok for them to be Kentucky fans anyway. Especially with Zion Williamson expected to make his college decision either later this month or next month, if he chooses us or even anyone else other than Kentucky then RR just might crash from the meltdown. lol

Would probably really get them mad if I told them I'm from Kentucky and became a duke fan at a early age, when I saw the trio of Hurley, Laettner, and Hill.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT