Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.3%

• Total voters

BluePhil

Cameron Crazy
Jan 28, 2008
Two strong halves!

Jayson Tatum getting into the second half scoring was big.

Grayson, but Tatum damn near had another double-double and he didn't even score in the first half.

Our BIG 3 is emerging and everyone seems to be settling into their roles.

Tatum did more great things but Grayson hit the biggest shots. Went with Grayson cause he was slightly better on defense.

Graydon and Tatum Co- mvp that second half display by Tatum should quite all the Duke fans who would rather he sit down and let others play.... this team is beginning to Gel. I LOVE IT GO DUKE

Reactions: Quavarius
Grayson gets it. Man was coldblooded and gave a huge middle finger to all of the haters he's dealt with this season including ESPN. Honorable mention for Tatum.

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
Grayson Allen gets my vote, but Jayson played a helluva 2nd half. Actually all our guys contributed to this win. It looks like we've finally come together as a team.

GTHC, GTH!!!

OFC

What a "team" effort. Grayson, Luke, and Jayson (wow), Matt & Amile on defense, especially Amile on Meeks! Really tough to call, but I have to go with Grayson, so proud of this young man. Personally, I could feel a big difference in the flow of the game when he was out. He is really coming back to his old self and I love it!
Go Duke!
OFC

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
I wanted to give it to Grayson, but I gave it to Tatum because of his second half performance that helped lift us! But trust me, I'm so so so happy to have the old Grayson back!!

I give slight edge to Grayson over Jayson. He was solid all game and that was a dagger 3 with about 1:15 left in game. Caused Roy to drop his coke

I think Jayson probably played the more 'complete' game, but Grayson is a stone cold killer. He just hit clutch shot after clutch shot. He's been an idiot at times, but I love the kid. And trust me, every single Heels fan you know would take him in a heartbeat. He's a great player.

I just read that Grayson is the first Duke player to make 7 3 pointers against UNC since Jay Williams did it in 2002

Reactions: dukiejay
Grayson set the tone as he usually does in big games. Grayson "brass balls" Allen!

Reactions: Mac9192
Grayson almost always gets the award and he gets this one from me also.
His shots were daggers in the hearts of the cheaters.

Reactions: jcdevilfan
It was Grayson for me because of how many clutch shots he made. But Tatum, Luke, Matt all were tremendous

Reactions: BluePhil
I voted "Other". I would pick Allen, but this was a true team win last night. From Kennard and Allen as scorers... to Tatum as a stat filler.... to Frank Jackson providing time at the point we need... to Matt Jones with that dive play for the loose ball. This was a team win for me!

Allen gets my vote. It is so great to see him perform at such a high level after all the issues he has dealt with this season. There is an extent that is self-inflicted, but the scrutiny he received went WELL beyond that. I love any chances at vindication for him.

Reactions: Mac9192
Gotta be Grayson. Jayson had a heckuva 2nd half but Grayson powered us through the whole game. What a fun game to watch! Both teams played great

Grayson was a freak

If, and I mean if, we get the Grayson so many expected going forward, then this team immediately becomes a serious threat to make a run at another Final Four. I'm not sure you can find a more potent duo than him and Luke, and if you add in Jayson doing what he did last night....then Duke can be really, really good. Still a long ways to go, but I'm encouraged with the progress in just 12 days.

All three of those guys played really well but Frank Jackson was really outstanding. Had zero turnovers and I believe he did not miss a shot from the field.

I agree. He had some timely buckets and some clutch FTs.

We're finally forming an identity. We're committed to playing Jayson at the 4 and having the offense run through Luke and Grayson. As this team continues to gel, we have as much upside as anyone in the country. Now we need Harry and Marques to continue to improve in their roles for us to really reach our potential.

This team has its big 3. The team facilitates through Grayson and Luke, while Tatum is that Swiss Army knife all over the floor. They combined for 64 of our teams 86 last night and quite frankly, that should be the recipe the rest of the way. This is the fourth straight game they've played this way and it is working. They can still get better and we will get better- Frank has really impressed me. He's matured a ton over the last few games- in control, making smart decisions and playing within the framework of the team. His defense is very solid. Harry will continue to show flashes and make key plays. Really like where we are headed. We have our rotation, now it's time to grease up the wheels and make this a well oiled machine as we approach 3/4.

Very close... but Jayson. Really impressed with him last night.

All three of those guys played really well but Frank Jackson was really outstanding. Had zero turnovers and I believe he did not miss a shot from the field.

Yeah, Frank is kind of being a little unsung today because Grayson, Jayson and Luke were so good. The minutes and big shots he provided last night cannot be measured. Then, how as a freshman, he stepped in and played in Grayson's absence while he was out with four fouls? Spectacular.

Like @timo0402 said above....we have our big three. That much is clear. But if Frank and Harry continue to make the strides they have the last two weeks, if Matt and Amile continue to defend and show their leadership, while at the same time Bolden can grow his confidence....then, yeah, we can be pretty good. We're not there yet and there's no promise we do get there, but we're trending up. I'm encouraged.

Reactions: BluePhil
Yeah, Frank is kind of being a little unsung today because Grayson, Jayson and Luke were so good. The minutes and big shots he provided last night cannot be measured. Then, how as a freshman, he stepped in and played in Grayson's absence while he was out with four fouls? Spectacular.

Like @timo0402 said above....we have our big three. That much is clear. But if Frank and Harry continue to make the strides they have the last two weeks, if Matt and Amile continue to defend and show their leadership, while at the same time Bolden can grow his confidence....then, yeah, we can be pretty good. We're not there yet and there's no promise we do get there, but we're trending up. I'm encouraged.
Duke might have its big three, but as you suggested, why stop there?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT