ADVERTISEMENT

Paranoid UK fans already at it on Rupp Rafters.

KellenPatrick

Cameron Crazy
Feb 23, 2007
New York
There is actually a thread over there asking who the officials for tonight's game are. Pretty much already getting their excuses in place just in case. Biggest bunch of paranoid conspiracy theorists I have ever seen. Yes, the entire officiating world has been ordered to screw you, and UNC over. Yes, it is true. Really..... Unbelievable. Take a look at their game thread later tonight and you will see that about 80% of the posts are whining about the refs. They hardly even discuss the actual game.

Reactions: Quavarius
They have those built in excuse on deck. But, look who here coach is?

There is actually a thread over there asking who the officials for tonight's game are. Pretty much already getting their excuses in place just in case. Biggest bunch of paranoid conspiracy theorists I have ever seen. Yes, the entire officiating world has been ordered to screw you, and UNC over. Yes, it is true. Really..... Unbelievable. Take a look at their game thread later tonight and you will see that about 80% of the posts are whining about the refs. They hardly even discuss the actual game.
True story this morning. They have a big game coming up against UCLA tonight and I kid u not, guess what they are still talking about more than the game tonight?!!! They are still going on about how awesome it was that Louisville and Duke lost on the same day. Just goes to show you they really do care more about Duke than their actual team?!

Cats Pause complaining about refs happens for literally every game ever year - nothing new.

UK vs. UCLA should be an extremely fun game to watch. It'll be the game of the tournament.

Pretty sad that they are getting excuses lined up already. Not much confidence in the program huh. Now that's a pretty sad fanbase when you start looking for excuses before a game is even played. They see the writing on the wall.

I don't know how you guys are looking at this game but the team I want to win is the team that has the best chance of beating UNCHeat and I really don't know the answer. Kentucky beat them once already this year so I might rather see UCLA win this one.

Reactions: germantondevil
I don't know how you guys are looking at this game but the team I want to win is the team that has the best chance of beating UNCHeat and I really don't know the answer. Kentucky beat them once already this year so I might rather see UCLA win this one.
Yea. I think UCLA has the best chance to beat the holes.

Yeah, UCLA may be the team we have to root for because if UNC plays UK the refs will be torn over which team they are supposed to screw out of winning. They would almost certainly chose to let UK win because everyone is always against UNC, but they'd let the game stay close and make sure it looked like UNC only lost because they couldn't make free throws or something.

True story this morning. They have a big game coming up against UCLA tonight and I kid u not, guess what they are still talking about more than the game tonight?!!! They are still going on about how awesome it was that Louisville and Duke lost on the same day. Just goes to show you they really do care more about Duke than their actual team?!

And to think we could be talking tomorrow about UK and UNX getting beat on the same day.

Reactions: KellenPatrick
Some clown on the Inside Carolina scout board said Butler deserves an ass whipping for giving Duke the easiest road "ever" to a championship. Lolllll. They need to minimize everything Duke does just to be able to deal with it mentally. Ha haaaa.

I agree with all above. I just want to watch the holes go down hard. Tonight I will be a huge Bulldog of Butler fanatic even though I don't think they stand a chance. By far the weakest 4 seed in the dance IMO

To be honest the officials in the SEC this year were the worst in the county for every team. I have loved the NCAA ref style. Also there's a thread asking who the refs are every game.

To be honest the officials in the SEC this year were the worst in the county for every team. I have loved the NCAA ref style. Also there's a thread asking who the refs are every game.

Yeah, because they are the whiniest, most paranoid fan base out there. Every single game is about the refs screwing them.

No I hate UK with more passion than UNC, but it is their fans that do it for me since I was born and raised in Lexington. I am a basketball fan, I watch all games including NBA it does not have to be Duke playing for me to watch or say a team was being cheated.

Lets, you and I are on the same page on this. I just watched UNC bury Butler, but they made Butler play THEIR GAME. UCLA and KY will gladly run w/them, and I too am torn on which team I want to play the 'holes. I realize Ky has already beat UNC, but think they can do it again, AND think they will have more crowd support too! I cannot see Roy beating Cal in a one game situation to go to FF....

OFC

Good call! What time does Duke play today? Oh wait...
Lol! You are on a Duke board when u have a big game tomorrow vs the holes. Proves my point of what I have said many times on this board regarding U.K. Fans and Duke. Run along

Lol! You are on a Duke board when u have a big game tomorrow vs the holes. Proves my point of what I have said many times on this board regarding U.K. Fans and Duke. Run along
uhhh.....this thread is from a Duke fan who was on a UK board, quoting them. lol. Its what we all do, its part of being a fan.
By the way, how did Kentucky look against UCLA? 14 game winning streak and playing lock down defense for over a month. The difference with this UK team is they are now playing D, great team D. They have 5 guys that can knock down 3's, they have 3 guys that can blow by you off the dribble and break you down. They have 2 elite scorers so forget double teaming. Zone doesnt work against them either. Bam is so bi and strong whoever guards him gets into foul trouble, quick. 3 UCLA bigs tried to rotate on him and all 3 ended up in foul trouble. Kentucky is good man. And Fox is the best point guard in the country. He always has been. He got hurt and was hurt for over a month. During that time Kentucky lost 3 of its 5 losses. Since he has been back they are on fire and the winning streak continues. Had he not gotten hurt, Kentucky would be sitting on 2 losses
(Kansas by 7 and at Louisville by 3) and would be the #1 overall seed and no one would be questioning this run.

I dont care what UK fans say about us this day....I have NO CHOICE but to pull for em against the cheats!! OFC

Reactions: poppycat
Yeah, because they are the whiniest, most paranoid fan base out there. Every single game is about the refs screwing them.
Not true but whatever. The officials for everyone, not just UK have been getting worse. Even here people have been complaining for years. Wake up instead of whining about a particular fanbase when 100% of populated boards are seeing an issue. Maybe you just can't see it. I don't know.

Such Envy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ha Haaa!!!

C'mon man, U would love 2 B playing UNC 2 day 4 a FF berth.
Or maybe UF 2 day and UNC for the title next week.......
U & 100 other teams. Yeah, I was pulling your string.
I post a few times here because I usually find good CBB discussions.
Just allow me a day in the sun..........and hopefully a few more.
PEACE..:);)

Last edited:
Reactions: KellenPatrick
The refs have been horrible ...I don't blame them 1 bit ...1 or 2 bad calls can defiantly change the outcome of the game especially in a close 1 like this ..not only that but how it's called as well ..just never know ..

And BTW, all officials had an agenda against G Allen and wanted him
out of the game..........or so it seemed.

I don't think it matters I think it's gonzagas year finally ...Oregons kinda got that feeling as well

Now that the game is over can you see the concern after those first half calls? Just a bit one sided and killed the end of the first half momentum for Kentucky with a ridiculous foul call on Willis when they stole the ball. I know Kentucky and Duke are rivals and dislike each others fans and programs. But, I feel we let Duke and the basketball world down by the one thing we both agree upon; that the UNC-cheats get rewarded. My guess is if UNC wins the National Championship which appears likely, the NCAA can never issue any punishment or they will look ridiculous and those men in those positions can't afford to look ridiculous (sort of a stolen quote which some of you may recognize).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT