ADVERTISEMENT

Other team's games

Pulling for the Lions, would be cool to see Goff win one. If we get Chiefs and 49ers, I am pulling for the Chiefs, they don’t bother me. Hard to not like Mahomes and Kelce.

I’m a bears fan by the way lol, it’s rough being a bears fan!

Reactions: kingbluedevil
I am seething with anger tonight because the queefs will be hoisting a Lombardi trophy on our home field in two weeks. It's on the level, for me as a lifelong Raiders fan, of the cheaters beating K in his last game. I need the Lions to win it all.

Reactions: christophero
I am seething with anger tonight because the queefs will be hoisting a Lombardi trophy on our home field in two weeks. It's on the level, for me as a lifelong Raiders fan, of the cheaters beating K in his last game. I need the Lions to win it all.
Bleed! I'm not a Raiders fan, and I'm sure KC burns deep, but K losing to the cheats in his final game is a burn that will never go away! Cmon mam! Lol

Reactions: bleediteveryday30

We may be headed to an Eminem and Taylor Swift Collaboration for the halftime show if the Lions handle business tonight.

Reactions: kingbluedevil
For me nothing will ever beat the sting of losing in the finals of 99. That and being left off my little league all star team despite scoring 10 touchdowns so the coaches son could make it. My team was...The Raiders.

I love Dan Campbell, but he made two bad fourth-down decisions that ultimately cost the Lions. Way too aggressive on the road in an NFC championship game. I'm sick. I refuse to watch the SB. It will be a Purdy/Mahomes suckfest. And on the Raiders home field. I will not entertain that bullshit.

Reactions: BNM79
I guess the two best teams are in it but I really don't care who wins. I'm sick of the Chiefs but as a Bengal fan I cannot cheer for the 49ers. I will root for a tie. I won't even watch the game, Super Bowls bore me unless the Bengals or Seahawks are in it. Plus you can watch the commercials beforehand now.

49er's vs Chiefs Superbowl...😠 😠

Turns Out The Goldbergs GIF by ABC Network

Reactions: bleediteveryday30
Does Kelvin Sampson get some of his players from the Houston Detention Center? They look 30 years old.

Maybe that’s why they play so hard. They don’t want to go back in.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT