ADVERTISEMENT

OT: What are some of your favorite odd foods or snacks?

skysdad

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Mar 3, 2006
PLEASE NO POTTED EAT JOKES. I DO NOT EAT POTTED MEAT, SO IT'S NOT FUNNY ANYMORE.

Now that I got that off my chest I like potato chip sandwiches. Plain or BBQ. Just chips and loaf bread. Been eating them ever since I was a kid. Both my mom and dad worked so during the summer I discovered them. Try one. You probably will like it. Have not tried any other flavors. OFC

Reactions: GillJET
When I was a kid I used to eat Honey Smacks cereal with chocolate syrup. I also used like eating Vanilla Wafers with peanut butter and cheese (either American or Cheddar). I don’t know if anyone else would consider this weird but I used to love eating Chicken in a Biscuit Crackers with squeeze cheese and now I’m craving Chicken in a Biscuit Crackers with squeeze cheese. lol

I like radishes by themselves. Got to thinking about potato chip sandwiches and had to go make one. OFC

Reactions: hart2chesson
PLEASE NO POTTED EAT JOKES. I DO NOT EAT POTTED MEAT, SO IT'S NOT FUNNY ANYMORE.

Now that I got that off my chest I like potato chip sandwiches. Plain or BBQ. Just chips and loaf bread. Been eating them ever since I was a kid. Both my mom and dad worked so during the summer I discovered them. Try one. You probably will like it. Have not tried any other flavors. OFC
Sounds great, can’t believe I’ve never thought to do this.

Scooby snacks. Take any type of tortilla chips even the scooped type. Put a little salsa on them , add some shredded cheese of your choice. Cheddar, pepper Jack or 3 cheese mexican. Heat in oven until the cheese melts and makes you wanna slap somebody. OFC

Not odd I guess, but I love shrimp boils. Made one today and yesterday. 1lb shrimp, 1lb mussels, small red potatoes, corn on the cob, andouille sausage, lemon, red onion. Boil it all in the same pot with Old Bay seasoning. Drain it and dump it on a table with a plastic covering.

Reactions: skysdad

Sky no potted meat joke here....I still enjoy Underwood deviled ham sandwich on whole grain bread w/mayo....OFC

Reactions: skysdad and Mac9192
Cut potatoes in round slices, fry them and make a sandwich with mayo, salt and pepper

Also love cornbread crumbled up and pour milk over it.

My wife’s best friend had a REALLY odd one that I had never heard of.
Peanut butter and mayonnaise sandwich. Sounds absolutely disgusting to me but I had to try it......I ate the whole thing and couldn’t believe how good it tasted

Cut potatoes in round slices, fry them and make a sandwich with mayo, salt and pepper

Also love cornbread crumbled up and pour milk over it.

My wife’s best friend had a REALLY odd one that I had never heard of.
Peanut butter and mayonnaise sandwich. Sounds absolutely disgusting to me but I had to try it......I ate the whole thing and couldn’t believe how good it tasted
Like buttermilk over my cornbread with chopped onions

Reactions: DukefanKY
Maybe not so odd but I like putting corn in beans. Pintos, lima's, butter, blackeye peas and green beans. Use some fat back meat as seasoning. Cook up some cornbread and it's a great dish .OFC

Spicy peanut butter.
1 Jar of Peanut Butter
Season to taste with paprika, chili powder, cayenne pepper, and crushed red peppers.

Think of all the ways we use peanut butter, yet with a spicy kick.

My dad would get the keebler chocolate chip coconut cookies and put cheese whiz on them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT