ADVERTISEMENT

OT. Just the plain weirdest songsever recorded.

skysdad

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Mar 3, 2006
There have been tons of weird, silly and silly songs that have been recorded . What comes to mind with you. I know of several and here's my 1st. nomination. This may be the weirdest ever by Pink Floyd and the title is on the album cover. OFC

Jimi Hendrix' version of the Star Spangled Banner. My mother almost never forgave me for playing it.
OFC
(Another Sky thread!)

Reactions: skysdad
Jimi Hendrix' version of the Star Spangled Banner. My mother almost never forgave me for playing it.
OFC
(Another Sky thread!)

Yup it's off season so expect more. OFC

Last edited:
Frank Zappa and The Mothers of Invention. Everything they did was weird but this one is on top. "Let's Make The Water Turn Black." OFC

It'll be hard to beat that one Sky.

Any Mr. Bungle song is pretty weird, but I'll nominate Frontier Psychiatrist.

Oh for the younger crowd, chicken noodle soup or stanken leg.

At one point and time some were literally rapping about anything

Oh for the younger crowd, chicken noodle soup or stanken leg.

At one point and time some were literally rapping about anything

Canadian Dukie you beat me to Tiny Tims Tiptoe Through the Tulips. Tiny Tim was rather strange wasn't he.

I met him once after his career went south. He was at a convenient store using a pay telephone. I got his autograph but have no idea were it is now. He was working a carnival that came through my home town. It was pretty sad . He looked really old and worn out. Still had the same hair style. Very pleasant and still was smiling. Felt so sad for him. OFC

I was just thinking about this old tread and thought of 3 more weird tunes.

1 Who remembers the Monster Mash?

2 Was it Americas Got Talent TV show that had the short Oriental guy singing "She Bang"

3 And another funny one of Americas Got Talent that was pretty funny was "Pants on the Ground"

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT