ADVERTISEMENT

Oh sh!@ THE BROTHERHOOD ALERT VIDEO (new jersey)

I think K came up with that too. He saw how valuable those NBA ties were and figured out how to sell it to blue chip recruits. You're committing to a network of successful professionals.

If we could cuss, I would say how much I F****** LOVE IT a million times!

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
That’s why it angers me when some fans don’t see the bigger picture. K has blunted any momentum Cal had with being the only coach to get elite recruits in the OAD era.

Now he’s evolving and getting into creating new jerseys (something young athletes like, shout out to Oregon). He’s seeing the big picture! Laying the foundation. Duke sells itself now (once again) and is the cool school, a huge shift from 10 years ago.

Thank God the man adapts, evolves and is not afraid to try something new! We are blessed!

Such a badass video.

Its no wonder they’ve been killing the recruiting trail here lately. Their social media people are ridiculously talented. These videos they always come up with are awesome. 6 new uniforms this year, all the nba talent. If Duke wants you, they gonna get you lol

Several recruits have mentioned how that played a huge role in their decisions.

That’s why Duke is the most followed team on social media!

Butbutbut The Brotherhood isn’t a real thing and it doesn’t help Duke at all.

- Some Duke fans that won’t be named. You know who I’m talking about in the premium board lol.

Bump those premium fans! Free board rules!

Reactions: dukehokie
First I would say that video was awesome.

Secondly, those uniforms are FIRE!!!!!! I haven’t bought a uniform in a long time but I want one!

does anyone know where the navy comes from though?

The jerseys are definitely cool and that video was badass. I have a doctors appointment Wednesday at Duke so I might have to go down to The Book Store after my appointment is finished just to see if they have these jerseys. If they do I’ll post on here to let everyone know and how much they cost there.

That’s why it angers me when some fans don’t see the bigger picture. K has blunted any momentum Cal had with being the only coach to get elite recruits in the OAD era.

Now he’s evolving and getting into creating new jerseys (something young athletes like, shout out to Oregon). He’s seeing the big picture! Laying the foundation. Duke sells itself now (once again) and is the cool school, a huge shift from 10 years ago.

Thank God the man adapts, evolves and is not afraid to try something new! We are blessed!
I think Nolan actually deserves a lot if credit here for his time as a player and coach. He really has some swag and it is infectious. I really love our brand and social media presence. We have mastered that

I think Nolan actually deserves a lot if credit here for his time as a player and coach. He really has some swag and it is infectious. I really love our brand and social media presence. We have mastered that

I agree. Nolan did help change the culture. Excellent point.

The jerseys are definitely cool and that video was badass. I have a doctors appointment Wednesday at Duke so I might have to go down to The Book Store after my appointment is finished just to see if they have these jerseys. If they do I’ll post on here to let everyone know and how much they cost there.

Thanks man

Thanks man
They might not have them there though because they’re made by Nike and a guy that works at The Book Store told me awhile back that they took everything Nike out of the store and stopped ordering Nike stuff because it wasn’t selling good there but I’ll check anyway just to make sure.

Reactions: Quavarius
Like the look. “The Brotherhood” name may be the most clever idea ever.

There is no doubt its a stroke of genius by Coach K. Harks back to the his rooots and West Point philosophy and is very powerful ( wont go into the psychology etc). It definitely has helped the program get stronger both from the current/past squads and future recruiting. Who wouldnt want to be part of something that special?

Reactions: Quavarius
There is no doubt its a stroke of genius by Coach K. Harks back to the his rooots and West Point philosophy and is very powerful ( wont go into the psychology etc). It definitely has helped the program get stronger both from the current/past squads and future recruiting. Who wouldnt want to be part of something that special?

Great branding

I love navy blue.

AtCn.gif

They might not have them there though because they’re made by Nike and a guy that works at The Book Store told me awhile back that they took everything Nike out of the store and stopped ordering Nike stuff because it wasn’t selling good there but I’ll check anyway just to make sure.

You can go to the campus Nike store beside Cameron and Wally Wade. That's where they'll be if they're being sold yet.

Reactions: DiehardDukeFan4Life
I went down to The Book Store after my appointment at Duke today and the guy that I talked to said that they didn’t have them and he called the other store that carries Nike stuff and he said that the person he talked to said that they didn’t have them either and he said that they might be jerseys that were made just for the team and they might not be available to the public and he also said that they might only be available online. I kind of got a sense that the guy that I talked to might not have known what I was talking about though.

On a side note, when I was checking out after my appointment, I was talking to the 2 receptionists (one is a duke fan and one is a UNC fan) the one that’s a UNC fan likes to talk trash but in a fun way because I’ve known her for years and we’ve always talked trash to each other every time I have a doctors appointment at that clinic. Anyway to get back on topic, the one that’s a Duke fan mentioned that Wendell Moore Jr had come to that clinic a few days ago for an appointment and she said that the other receptionist that’s a UNC fan couldn’t even talk because she was so surprised when she saw him. It makes me wish my appointment would’ve been a few days earlier.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT