ADVERTISEMENT

NIL Approved starting tomorrow

So can UNC boosters now give a top recruit a ton of cash for an autographed LOI? You know, cause when you don't have anything else to get signed, you grab whatever just happens to be lying around.

Reactions: GAAP
The first days of Name, Image, Likeness in college sports have introduced a wide variety of endorsement deals and projects for athletes throughout the country. It was only a matter of time before a Cryptocurrency entered the arena.

Yummy Crypto, a charity cryptocurrency that leverages social awareness into donations to real world problems, is offering the equivalent of $500 a month endorsement contracts to every University of Miami basketball player.

If NIL had been in existance during sean may's playing days he would be a billionaire and own a NBA franchise. The Golden Corral, Burger King, Pizza Hut, The Olive Garden, Tickle My Ribs, Hooters, Bojangles, Krispy Kream, The Red Lobster, The Cracker Barrell, The Panda Express, Subway, IHOP, IHOB and Mama Dips would all have him under contract. OFC

If NIL had been in existance during sean may's playing days he would be a billionaire and own a NBA franchise. The Golden Corral, Burger King, Pizza Hut, The Olive Garden, Tickle My Ribs, Hooters, Bojangles, Krispy Kream, The Cracker Barrell, The Panda Express, Subway and Mama Dips would all have him under contract. OFC
I still say I could post him up. The Mchale half hook there’s just no stopping it

Reactions: skysdad
What in the world are you thinking Skysdad?! No way Sean May's boobs are, or ever were, perky enough to for him to work at Hooters. No way.
Do you have to take actual classes before accepting money for having big fat boobies?

Reactions: skysdad
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT