ADVERTISEMENT

NFL Playoffs

dukiejay

Mar 2, 2005
Minneapolis
Pretty good weekend of games. All four decided by a single possession and the road team won three of four.....including the Vikings, although I was pretty much convinced they were giving it away.

Sets up a fun second weekend...

Minnesota at San Francisco
Seattle at Green Bay

Tennessee at Baltimore
Houston at Kansas City

Who dat? The Vikings, that’s who. :D

Blew dat.

My wife is a saints fan and I’m a panthers fan

the saints have had really good teams the past three years but three really bizarre playoff appearances/ ends.

Blew dat.

My wife is a saints fan and I’m a panthers fan

the saints have had really good teams the past three years but three really bizarre playoff appearances/ ends.

Really bizarre is right.

I want to think the Vikings have a shot against San Fran, but I’m skeptical. That said, Cook and Thielen are healthy, Diggs is Diggs and Cousins has been great all year. If the O-line, which has been our downfall at times, plays adequate and the defense makes plays like they did today, then anything can happen.

Pretty good weekend of games. All four decided by a single possession and the road team won three of four.....including the Vikings, although I was pretty much convinced they were giving it away.

Sets up a fun second weekend...

Minnesota at San Francisco
Seattle at Green Bay

Tennessee at Baltimore
Houston at Kansas City

Who dat? The Vikings, that’s who. :D
I had 0 confidence in that game or the next. 99.9 percent of the time we're outcoached on every level....Not going into detail as you probally know. We almost let 7 beat us! Lol

Maybe it’s our year, but we’re going to need a little luck!

I had 0 confidence in that game or the next. 99.9 percent of the time we're outcoached on every level....Not going into detail as you probally know. We almost let 7 beat us! Lol

I didn't think we would win, either. I thought we had a chance, but ultimately I thought the Saints would just outplay us.

Next Saturday should be fun. It's probably false hope the Vikings are giving us, but it's hope, nonetheless. The Saints, Eagles, Bill and Pats have zero hope.

Reactions: IPSYCHOSIS
I live in Louisville so we love ourselves some Lamar! Go Ravens. We lost the red zone this year but they played every Baltimore game so I was good.

Reactions: jwill133
Go Ravens. Lamar Jackson makes a heck of a wide-receiver o_O

As a Redskins and Panthers fan I don’t really care who wins this year since they both missed the playoffs. I’m just had that it won’t be the Cowboys or Patriots since the Cowboys also missed the playoffs and the Patriots lost in the Wild Card game. Another thing about the Redskins and Panthers. It’s a little crazy that Ron Rivera was fired by the Panthers then hired by the Redskins, so he went from being the HC of one of the teams that I pull for to being the HC of the other team I pull for. It’ll be interesting to see what he does with the Redskins.

Last edited:
This Texans/Chiefs game is getting ugly fast. The Texans scored their first TD in less than 2 minutes on their first possession then forced the Chiefs to punt and blocked the punt and scored their second TD then the Chiefs just fumbled a punt about the 5 yard line that resulted in another Texans TD and it’s still in the first quarter.

Houston and Watson looking good so far. Chiefs receivers can't catch at the moment. They better tighten up quick lol.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT