ADVERTISEMENT

NFL draft

CRAZIE4LIFE

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Feb 16, 2011
Well basketball is over, and I'm tired of talking about UNC. The NFL draft is approaching, let's talk abut your teams and who you'd like to see drafted.

I'm a Giants fan, picking 23rd, my first choice is Dalvin Cook, if hes gone, a good OT, one of the better tight ends, or Hassan Reddick from Temple. It's rumored the Giants are looking at Legarrett Blount, so if he comes in, my first pick would be offensive line, get Defense lineman second round, and I'd love to see Josh Dobbs available in the 5th or 6th round.

Lions fan...we need just about everything, but after we addressed the offensive line via free agency I'm hoping we take the best defensive player available at 21. Would also be thrilled to get Dalvin Cook there if he slips. Wide receiver needs to be addressed at some point in rounds 2-3, but other than that, I'm hoping for defense, defense, and more defense.

Giants fan, would love Dalvin Cook. Would also love a play making tight end. The time to strike is right now, an offensive lineman probably requires 2-3 years to really make a big difference.

Cowboys fan here. Please please please draft anyone that can play defense.

Cowboys fan. I was typing the same thing QC. Definitely need MAJOR work on defense especially at CB and Safety!!

Reactions: QC Dukie
Well basketball is over, and I'm tired of talking about UNC. The NFL draft is approaching, let's talk abut your teams and who you'd like to see drafted.

I'm a Giants fan, picking 23rd, my first choice is Dalvin Cook, if hes gone, a good OT, one of the better tight ends, or Hassan Reddick from Temple. It's rumored the Giants are looking at Legarrett Blount, so if he comes in, my first pick would be offensive line, get Defense lineman second round, and I'd love to see Josh Dobbs available in the 5th or 6th round.
Giants fan as well doesn't matter who our running back is if we do not fix the OL.Hope that there are some decent linemen available

As an eagles fan..... for the love of everything holy just a player that can make an impact! Personally there is so much we need just a starter from this draft would be nice!

I follow the draft and prospects quite a bit. A guy I know who does some scouting said that it's the deepest secondary class that's he's ever seen, CB and S. Also very solid group of WR and pass rushers. On the flip side he said it's terrible at OT and DT so there should be some reaches there. I'm a Niners fan and we need help....everywhere.

Reactions: sheyduke
Raiders fan. Need interior linemen, Malik McDowell, Caleb Brantey. ILB: Ruben Foster, Jarrad Davis. I wouldn't mind one of the high end Safety prospects to go along with Karl Joseph. Hooker and or Peppers will do fine. Although we need more help on the defensive side I would love to see Dalvin Cook fall to 24....

Raiders fan. Need interior linemen, Malik McDowell, Caleb Brantey. ILB: Ruben Foster, Jarrad Davis. I wouldn't mind one of the high end Safety prospects to go along with Karl Joseph. Hooker and or Peppers will do fine. Although we need more help on the defensive side I would love to see Dalvin Cook fall to 24....

Will you stick with them once they move to Vegas?

Colt fan. Anyone that can help keep Luck off his back. OFC

Panthers fan and we need a secondary. There are talks about drafting the running back from LSU, but man I hope we don't we get tore up in the secondary and a new wide receiver would help Newton.

Will you stick with them once they move to Vegas?

I am going to be honest with you, my emotions are torn all to sh!t. This is crushing me. Been a Raiders fan since the late 70's and this is absolutely killing me. For years Mark Davis tried and tried to get a stadium in Oakland and always said Oakland was his first priority, so it's hard to blame him. He was even willing to sell %20 of the team to the A's to keep them in Oakland. I have a lot of soul searching to do. It would be easy to keep following them now that we finally have a young nucleus and we should win for years to come but I got to keep it real within myself. I have been there for the winning seasons and I have been ther for the 2-14, 3-13 and the 4-12 seasons. I have so much of my heart and time invested in the Raiders, they are a part of me, it's tough.

Texans fan here...almost ready to give up haha
At least you don't have to suffer through another season of Osweiler! He was quite possibly the worst quarterback I've ever seen given a starting job. Haha Romo retiring is really unfortunate for you guys.

At least you don't have to suffer through another season of Osweiler! He was quite possibly the worst quarterback I've ever seen given a starting job. Haha Romo retiring is really unfortunate for you guys.
Ryan Leaf says hi.

I am going to be honest with you, my emotions are torn all to sh!t. This is crushing me. Been a Raiders fan since the late 70's and this is absolutely killing me. For years Mark Davis tried and tried to get a stadium in Oakland and always said Oakland was his first priority, so it's hard to blame him. He was even willing to sell %20 of the team to the A's to keep them in Oakland. I have a lot of soul searching to do. It would be easy to keep following them now that we finally have a young nucleus and we should win for years to come but I got to keep it real within myself. I have been there for the winning seasons and I have been ther for the 2-14, 3-13 and the 4-12 seasons. I have so much of my heart and time invested in the Raiders, they are a part of me, it's tough.

Totally get it. I don't know what I'd do, although I'm not sure it would be a conscious decision whether or not to continue to root for the team. I feel like you'll just know once they kickoff the first home game in Vegas.

Yeah I was hoping they could land Romo. Looks like going with Savage for now

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT