ADVERTISEMENT

New recruit--Trendon Watford

Apologies guys, apparently he is not attending Tuesday but is working on a visit.

RJ Hamptons recent tweet about basketball coming to an end is very cryptic. It did not sound like saying bye to just this year. It seemed like he played his last HS game period.

With said, if he reclassifies, he will be the PG and Boogie will be the SG. He may start over AOC. He is really that good. Pencil Carey in and then from there it’s anybody’s guess. Moore and Hurt. Possibly Baker or one of these recruits. Who knows what Bolden does but the good thing is the team will likely have better shooters and once depth next year.

RJ Hamptons recent tweet about basketball coming to an end is very cryptic. It did not sound like saying bye to just this year. It seemed like he played his last HS game period.

With said, if he reclassifies, he will be the PG and Boogie will be the SG. He may start over AOC. He is really that good. Pencil Carey in and then from there it’s anybody’s guess. Moore and Hurt. Possibly Baker or one of these recruits. Who knows what Bolden does but the good thing is the team will likely have better shooters and once depth next year.

Not sure about Ellis starting next year, probably more off the bench

Reactions: PatrickYates
Rj Hampton was thinking of committing to duke and reclassifying he wouldn't be visiting ku this weekend. And to my knowledge hasn't visited duke since Oct 2017...

Rj Hampton was thinking of committing to duke and reclassifying he wouldn't be visiting ku this weekend. And to my knowledge hasn't visited duke since Oct 2017...

There's some thought that he might like to reclassify and join Memphis next year.
That said, Duke might ultimately be the best business decision, wrt to his path to the NBA.

Memphis is loaded at pg with scholarship to give and evan daniels just predicted baugh to Memphis. So he ain't going to Memphis and imo he ain't reclassifying

Memphis is loaded at pg with scholarship to give and evan daniels just predicted baugh to Memphis. So he ain't going to Memphis and imo he ain't reclassifying

Memphis has bodies at PG, and they'd be "fine" there next year. But they have got some PGs that are young (next year), and figure to develop into really nice players down the road. So, competent+ next year, and possibly good in the future. Only, future doesn't matter much when they've got a OAD stud big on the team. Memphis is happy with the team they'll have next year. No Doubt. But I think they'd love to have RJ to combine with Wiseman to make them an Elite 8 threat next year.
But, as you said, I don't really think he reclassifies. I think he wants to be a McD's AA, and possibly make a push for number 1 overall, and maybe just to enjoy his senior season in HS.

Imo he"ll commit in the spring of 2020. Between duke, uk and ku whoever presents the best opportunity for him to have the ball in his hands. Personally I lean uk right now. Just depends on how well boogie handles pg next year

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT