ADVERTISEMENT

My day has been made!

LetsGoDukies

All Conference
Jul 10, 2013
I got outstanding news today! My cousin called me and said he got free tickets from his work to Saturday's game and he invited me!!! I cannot wait for the weekend! He also said the pre-game practice and dinner is included which I know nothing about. Is this a VIP deal or what?? Anybody know?

Originally posted by LetsGoDukies:
I got outstanding news today! My cousin called me and said he got free tickets from his work to Saturday's game and he invited me!!! I cannot wait for the weekend! He also said the pre-game practice and dinner is included which I know nothing about. Is this a VIP deal or what?? Anybody know?
Hope you have fun but it is in Chapel Hill. You better watch your self. If you cheer for Duke you won't be around long. As far as the dinner goes are you eating with a bunch of the wine and cheese crowd? This may sound strange but I'm not sure I would even go into that place even though it is a Duke-UNC game. I always have a hot dog and drink when I go to a sporting event. It's a tradition. If I did that in the dome I feel I would be contributing to UNC athletics. I can't help it. I'm a Duke fan. It's my nature. OFC

Congrats, Letsgo! Should be an intense game...probably the only game of the year that the Dome comes alive.

OFC

I really don't know who will be at the dinner but I suspect it will be the wine and cheese crowd :( I may dress neutral for it then wear my Duke attire to the game. I understand how you feel skysdad but I'll try to watch myself lol! Hope we come out on top!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT