ADVERTISEMENT

Movie Alert , Ford vs Ferrari

Fourteen44, sounds nice. I have the 15 all black ZL1 and that freaking car screams. Plan on having some work done to it this winter since I really dont drive it in the winter. Sitting at 6500 miles right now. Enjoy them horses man lol.

Factory 5 replica of a 427 1965 Shelby Cobra. Original dimensions, but a modern built road racing chassis underneath the vintage body. 351 block bored and stroked to 434 cubic inches—but I just tell people it’s a 427 small block. 373 gears, 3 link racing rear end. Tremec TKO 600 5 speed. Wilwood disc breaks at all 4 corners, Koni adjustable shocks at all 4 corners. 315 Nitto drag radials on the back with Nitto sporting tires on the front.

535hp, 2,200 pounds. To give you an idea of just how small these cars are, the drive shaft is 12 inches long from the tranny to the rear diff. These modern cars that weigh 4,000 pounds would have to make roughly 1,000hp to equal the power to weight ratio.

Reactions: retiredsoldier
Factory 5 replica of a 427 1965 Shelby Cobra. Original dimensions, but a modern built road racing chassis underneath the vintage body. 351 block bored and stroked to 434 cubic inches—but I just tell people it’s a 427 small block. 373 gears, 3 link racing rear end. Tremec TKO 600 5 speed. Wilwood disc breaks at all 4 corners, Koni adjustable shocks at all 4 corners. 315 Nitto drag radials on the back with Nitto sporting tires on the front.

535hp, 2,200 pounds. To give you an idea of just how small these cars are, the drive shaft is 12 inches long from the tranny to the rear diff. These modern cars that weigh 4,000 pounds would have to make roughly 1,000hp to equal the power to weight ratio.
Sounds like you have a beast on your hands!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT