ADVERTISEMENT

Marshall Plumlee story

You are correct RETIRED. If you have never been part of this special BROTHERHOOD, you will not understand. Hoorah Lt. Plumlee!!!!
Yes Sir Sgt Duke. Truly a different type of special connection on so many levels. I'm so freaking proud of Lt.Plumlee. I can guarantee nothing was giving to him, if anything, he had to worker harder than the soldier next to him. A true testament of his family values, serving under the greatest coach of all times, and his commitment to look beyond himself and taking the hard road over the easy trail. Much respect!

Reactions: FearTheBeard
We as die hard Duke fans has the best of both worlds and at times may take it for granted. We have the greatest coach who not only evaluate the talent side, but what are your family's values and how you will fit in as a Teammate. And the players that have worn that Duke uniform, was and still are extremely high character guys on and off the court. Another reason for the hate, envy, or however they want to classify it. Duke and their players are just simply a step above the rest. All I tell the haters is deal with it!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT