ADVERTISEMENT

Kyrie

Not to be mean but I am so tired of hearing about the things this guy says and does. It's on ESPN, here, it's everywhere. He played, what, 8 games for us a decade ago? Best of luck to him.
Props to Kyrie for a TREMENDOUS game last nite. To accomplish this w/all of the fans venom directed toward him was sensational. I have seen other players crumble under similar circumstances.

All of the above being said, I cannot condone his "stomp" (I am quoting most media outlets today and last nite)on the Celtics logo following the game. I have been critical of others performing this act in the past when it happened in Cameron. If I gave Kyrie a pass because he played 11 games at Duke it would be hypocrisy. Thank you, and btw fans- clean your act up and refrain from throwing things at players. Someone is bound to eventually get hurt. OFC

There's no condoning what the fan did. But Kyrie set the mood for the trip to Boston with his comments and after the game with the logo stomp. And his comments after the game were typical Kyrie.

Kyrie is definitely out there st times, but I thought his comments before heading to Boston and after the bottle throwing incident were were pretty good.

Independent of Kyrie, the crap in sports venues needs to stop.

There's no condoning what the fan did. But Kyrie set the mood for the trip to Boston with his comments and after the game with the logo stomp. And his comments after the game were typical Kyrie.
Agreed...

OFC

I want to know why such a hub bub and the kudos for the guy arrested (and there should be, tbh) for throwing a water bottle but there was nothing done nor outrage at the people who threw batteries at Duke in Cole Field House on January 27, 2001...

I want to know why such a hub bub and the kudos for the guy arrested (and there should be, tbh) for throwing a water bottle but there was nothing done nor outrage at the people who threw batteries at Duke in Cole Field House on January 27, 2001...
Such a VERY VALID point......OFC

I'll be more disappointed if Celtics players don't retaliate in some form next game. Yes it was disrespectful to the fans as well but should be more disrespectful to Boston players.

Sports are emotional for everyone. Sometimes emotions get the best of fans. I don't think you can automatically equate bottle throwing, popcorn throwing, beer throwing to racism as he attempted to do.

Reactions: geddoughton23
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT