ADVERTISEMENT

I have a few questions that you guys might be able to help me with. A few of them involved the Tar Heels so please be patient

Sep 21, 2021
I moved to North Carolina in 2017. I'm obviously an FSU fan. Since 2017 i've gone to 3 Football games and 1 basketball game featuring the Seminoles vs North Carolina based opponents. I have never been to see FSU @ Duke FSU @ Wake or FSU @ UNC in Basketball and I was wondering what I could expect to pay for a road game ticket to each of these venues? I also have an interest in possibly going to some Womens Basketball games. I have never been to a Womens game at any level and was wondering what I could expect to pay to see the 4 ACC North Carolina based schools face my Seminoles in Womens ball? I have heard those games are cheaper but I don't know how much cheaper they would be. I would ask the other 3 fan bases separately but they do not have a free forum that I can ask about this on. I appreciate the help thank you guys and gals

I moved to North Carolina in 2017. I'm obviously an FSU fan. Since 2017 i've gone to 3 Football games and 1 basketball game featuring the Seminoles vs North Carolina based opponents. I have never been to see FSU @ Duke FSU @ Wake or FSU @ UNC in Basketball and I was wondering what I could expect to pay for a road game ticket to each of these venues? I also have an interest in possibly going to some Womens Basketball games. I have never been to a Womens game at any level and was wondering what I could expect to pay to see the 4 ACC North Carolina based schools face my Seminoles in Womens ball? I have heard those games are cheaper but I don't know how much cheaper they would be. I would ask the other 3 fan bases separately but they do not have a free forum that I can ask about this on. I appreciate the help thank you guys and gals
Welcome. Sorry I cannot offer more info, but I would definitely place a call to the various ticket offices. I can tell you getting a ticket to a Duke mens game this year, especially a conference game will likely be next to impossible in K's final year.

A game at Wake should be your least expensive route for mens hoops. Also the price of WOMEN'S games is lower of course, and your best probability for Duke games. I personally never have and never will go to a game in Chapel Hill.

OFC

Btw, speaking of your 'Noles, how will Leonard Hamilton's club do this year? OFC

I attended many women's team games at UNC, and never paid a penny. That was a long time ago. My way of saying that it should be $15 for FSU at UNC. Plus, the games are played at Carmichael Arena, a great venue with capacity around 7,000. It's was the men's home before the Dean Dome.

I watched Marion Jones play for the UNC team. She was the fastest woman in the world, but looked slow in her high tops on the court

UNC has more men's games at home against scrubs than usual this year If you buy from a scalper just before the tipoff, $35 sounds right

If price is a consideration, a men's game at Duke isn't likely. I'm guessing, just guessing, but perhaps $350 to $400 for a game against Army or Brown

Btw, speaking of your 'Noles, how will Leonard Hamilton's club do this year? OFC
It will be a little hard to say. I think we could take a step back. We need to find some big men. Our guards should be our strong suit with returning experience combined with 2 Freshmen who are highly touted and a transfer from Houston who is at least in my opinion going to be a very nice offense contributor. As always we have nice length and I trust that our defense will be solid. Plenty of size but not much proven as far as big men. I'd expect us to possibly be a tournament team but probably a worse team than last year unless some unexpected players have big performances. How's Duke looking?

Reactions: hart2chesson
It will be a little hard to say. I think we could take a step back. We need to find some big men. Our guards should be our strong suit with returning experience combined with 2 Freshmen who are highly touted and a transfer from Houston who is at least in my opinion going to be a very nice offense contributor. As always we have nice length and I trust that our defense will be solid. Plenty of size but not much proven as far as big men. I'd expect us to possibly be a tournament team but probably a worse team than last year unless some unexpected players have big performances. How's Duke looking?
Nice rundown....have tremendous respect and admiration as always for Leonard Hamilton. One game will forever stick out to me. Probably 10+ years ago a shooting guard for FSU (Dulkeys) went off and the 'Noles BOMBED UNC!!!! Loved it. Roy even left his scrubs on the court and left the floor w/rest of team before it ended. Lmao.....There still looking for those guys in the crowd on the floor in Tallahassee!

I am excited about this year's Duke team. I think we're obviously extremely talented. Obviously we must await and see how chemistry meshes before making any judgements about their ceiling.Good luck on the tickets! OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT