ADVERTISEMENT

How are challenged.

skysdad

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Mar 3, 2006
This is for making fun of ourselves.

So how are you challenged. Off the top of my head I have 3 among several.

1. I am vertically challenges. Can't jump a lick. Right now it's about three inches but never above 15 or 18 inches even as a young man.

2. I am camping challenged. I would never survive in the wild. Got to have a hot shower every morning .

3. I am fix it challenged. Can't repair a thing. Hanging a picture on the wall is an accomplishment. My wife calls me Tim "the tool man " Taylor. OFC

Reactions: jcdevilfan
1) I’m physically challenged, I was born disabled

2) I’m electronic/computer challenged, I need help figuring out things with electronics/computers beyond the most basic problems

3) I’m build things challenged, I took an Ag Tech class in high school and one of the things we did in that class was to build a foot stool, my teacher had to help me fix my foot stool because I totally jacked it up on the ban saw and my foot stool ended up being like 2-3 inches shorter than everyone else’s because I jacked it up so bad, ironically enough I still have and use that foot stool and I took that class my freshman year of high school which was 1991-92

Reactions: skysdad
Definitely electronically challenged. Thank goodness our computer system at work is for preschoolers.

My wife says I’m mentally challenged.
Don’t understand what she means by that.

And last but not least, I’m golf challenged. I think of myself as fairly athletic, but golf just kicks my azz. I like to play, but I struggle mightily.

1. I’m physicaly challenged. On the job injuries (2 broken arms and major nerve damage) left me totally and permanently disabled. I have two kids (12&8) that play sports. I’ll take the risk of not using my arms later in life to do stuff with my kids now.

2. I’m height challenged. Yes, I’m scared of heights. You’d never know it as my job was a firefighter. I’d do it for the job but can’t if I’m not working.

Recently challenged with heights. Never thrilled with height, but I managed well. Bought a 30+ foot ladder couple of years ago to do my gutters. First time I used it, I started to lose it before I got 15 feet up. Climbed right back down. Cursed myself out and went back up and finished most 2/3 of the job (miserable the whole time) but there was no way I was going to do the higher points in the front of my house. I was and am so pissed. Now I got this big, expensive, heavy ladder that is a bitch to lug around and use on the lower spots that I am willing to do but I won't even attempt to use on the higher spots that I got it for in the first place! Oh how thongs change once you hit the wrong side of 50.

Reactions: skysdad and Mac9192
If we can't make fun of ourselves others will do it for us. So how are we challenged you say? Well I can't run or jump any since a motorcycle accident got my mcl, acl and minicus in 2006. I have dreams where I am running and playing basketball like the old days. I can't grow hair on my heads receding spots but can excessively in my ears and nose. I can't trust a fart. Just like Austin Powers, my mojo is not nearly what it once was unless I find a blue pill. I suck at predicting basketball scores as our DI pick em challenge will confirm.

On the positive side I am much better looking each day and certainly more intelligent than ever before.

Athletically challenged- can’t jump a lick or throw

Software/computer challenged- am not an up to date person. I’m more hands on I got an iPhone X and don’t know halfway how to use it.

You can kinda say I’m old school lol

My exes will tell you I'm
monogamous challenged, but I have that whole thing under control now!!
I guess I would say I am temper challenged.....buy some kind of rack or something from Walmart or lowes, and start putting it together, if the holes don't line up, I will gladly sacrifice that 19.99 I paid to take that junk in the driveway and assault it with a maul!!!

Definitely temper. When we lose I can’t help myself, I legit go insane sometimes. I know it’s just basketball but man I absolutely HATE losing and love my team a bit too much.

Definitely temper. When we lose I can’t help myself, I legit go insane sometimes. I know it’s just basketball but man I absolutely HATE losing and love my team a bit too much.

I used to be this way. Couldn't sleep all night after a loss. I learned to not let it bother me as much. Still hate a loss, but I can sleep now and I don't break anything!!!

Reactions: gottagonow
My mind travels a lot between optimism and pessimism, you know like:
Optimist - Boobies make me smile :)!
Pessimist - Remember when being stiff in the morning was a good thing :(
Optimist - I want an Exotic Pet like a Stripper or something ;)!
Pessimist - I'm at that age where my back goes out more than I do :(.
Oh, and I forgot, I am sometimes a Realist, which means I've finally reached the Wonder Years! Wonder where my car is parked; Wonder where I left my phone; Wonder where my glasses are; and Wonder what day it is?!
OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT