ADVERTISEMENT

GTHC, GTH!!!

GTHC_ GTH!

All American
Oct 5, 2011
We know you watched tonight. We got our refs ready. Can we bring our clock operator to the Dean Dome too?

GTHC, GTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by GTHC, GTH!:
We know you watched tonight. We got our refs ready. Can we bring our clock operator to the Dean Dome too?

GTHC, GTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's gonna be tough. They are on to me. Don't know how they found out I've been making payments. There's been some tough looking guys in suits parked across the street from my house the last three days and when 'm out I feel like I'm being followed. I feel like we are going to have to win it legit on Sat. I know it's a big task but we have to have faith. Also I have a feeling I'm going to have to find an attorney. Need help guys.
wink.r191677.gif
OFC

I don't feel a close game this time around. I feel like we are going in to the Dean Dome to lay a ass whippin on the baby blues. We look locked and loaded.

Sky, cmon on man!!!! This is March. Bring your damn A game. We can only beat Carolina with ref help and the clock operators giving us extra timeouts. WE CAN"T LOSE BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T DO WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO!!!!!! I swear, if I have to count on the 1st overall pick, Justice League, Captain Cook, Tyus Stones, Grayson Allen, Matty Jones, and MP3 to win on talent alone, then I have no choice but to hang the banner in the Dean Dome that says "We Almost Beat Duke without Refs Helping" banner myself.

This post was edited on 3/4 10:49 PM by GTHC, GTH!

Skysdad......I know you're panicking about the payment, but I was forced to go through other channels this time.

Just remember, your name is Tim, you're from Kingston, and you know a guy named Bullock. Erase my number from your phone and don't admit to anyone about that thing we said about the lockerooms in DES:

Now blow up your house and let's meet at that spot. See you on the other side (if you don't make it I'll tell them your story).

GTHC, GTH! for this game and every game forever! OFC

th

GO TO HELL CAROLINA, GO TO HELL!

We seem to show very well against teams the second time around. I expect the same in cheater hill.

Originally posted by dukiejay:
Skysdad......I know you're panicking about the payment, but I was forced to go through other channels this time.

Just remember, your name is Tim, you're from Kingston, and you know a guy named Bullock. Erase my number from your phone and don't admit to anyone about that thing we said about the lockerooms in DES:

Now blow up your house and let's meet at that spot. See you on the other side (if you don't make it I'll tell them your story).
I'm scared though dj. They know where I live. There is a picture of me when K-ville, Heyman, Nivram and myself were at the Dean Dome when Rivers made the shot. I think there may be a contract out. Either that or Mike Nifong or John Edwards have the C.I.A or F.B. I. watching me. But I am going to do what you are telling me to do. Anything for a Duke win over UNC. And GTHC, GTH I could use your help. You need to send me code. You know some og those THR guys lurk over here.
wink.r191677.gif
OFC

Originally posted by skysdad:

I'm scared though dj. They know where I live. There is a picture of me when K-ville, Heyman, Nivram and myself were at the Dean Dome when Rivers made the shot. I think there may be a contract out. Either that or Mike Nifong or John Edwards have the C.I.A or F.B. I. watching me. But I am going to do what you are telling me to do. Anything for a Duke win over UNC. And GTHC, GTH I could use your help. You need to send me code. You know some og those THR guys lurk over here.
wink.r191677.gif
OFC
I got you. Here is some code for you to text when it all goes down. Keep Open Windows Near Sidewalks Right Outside Yard.

Once I receive this text, I will safely get the clock operator into the Dean Dome.

The only thing Iron Dukes have been paying for is Refs, NCAA cover ups and ISIS terror plans.

Originally posted by DukeSky85:
How much money are we short? We could pull off one of those father/son type deals. Ya know "the family".
Money is not the problem. We have a over seas account set up. The problem is they are on to me. they know what I look like. I am being watched from across the street. Same car and tough looking guys for several days now. I don't want to leave the house. They don't know what you look like. You may have to take over. This next line is in code. I will e-mail the decipher to you. Hte psroets oevr at RHT raed tihs braod. Smoe of tehm tkae waht I ma snyanig vrey siorus. Trehe aer mnay Ntroh Clanoria fnas taht rlaely tnhik we pya the ocifilafs. Tahts wyh I aylaws put a wkiny fcae up.
wink.r191677.gif
OFC

This post was edited on 3/5 1:08 PM by skysdad

This post was edited on 3/5 1:11 PM by skysdad

Originally posted by skysdad:

wink.r191677.gif
OFC
I got you. Here is some code for you to text when it all goes down. Keep Open Windows Near Sidewalks Right Outside Yard.

Once I receive this text, I will safely get the clock operator into the Dean Dome.
laugh.r191677.gif
I thought this was hilarious! I thought DJ's post was so funny, then I read Sky's reply, and continued laughing, and then GTHC's code sent me over the edge! Great stuff guys...I don't think I've seen 3 posts strung together that well before!

OFC

ODD, glad you liked it. But it's on the down low. Luckily, UNC people can't read so we can post it on here.

ODD, glad you liked it. But it's on the down low. Luckily, UNC people can't read so we can post it on here.
Luck? There's no luck involved there, GTHC. They've worked hard to achieve illiteracy.
3dgrin.r191677.gif

OFC

Originally posted by OldasdirtDevil:
Luck? There's no luck involved there, GTHC. They've worked hard to achieve illiteracy.
3dgrin.r191677.gif

OFC
UNC players and fan grow up learning to weed

Man, those THR boys really need this win. They need it bad. They are so bitter and jealous over there its like a festering boil about to explode. Man I hope we crush them in front of that wine and cheese ass crowd of silver hairs. I think Grayson has awoken. He won't fade now, that confidence has sprouted. He's gonna throw down a seriously nasty funk dunk at the dome, write that down. So excited for this one, can not WAIT!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT