ADVERTISEMENT

Grayson

Laettner15

Cameron Crazy
Jan 25, 2016
just got an update that he is out for today with his ankle... I personally think it's not a bad call... the page turns to March next week... try to get healthy before the stretch run

Reactions: youngman42
Wasn't liking today's game with him. Definitely don't like it without him. But he has been struggling and he needs to get healthy anyways. Late season opportunity for Jackson, hope he explodes.

Wasn't liking today's game with him. Definitely don't like it without him. But he has been struggling and he needs to get healthy anyways. Late season opportunity for Jackson, hope he explodes.

This definitely has to provide more minutes to bolden and Giles too.... one should hope

I really don't believe there is a bigger Grayson fan out there than I am. From the time I watched him @ the MCD SlamFest, he has become one of my all-time favorite Duke players!
I agree that this is a good move at this time, but I sure don't want to see this game without him. Makes it really tough now, but I still think if the guys feel a sense of urgency, they will come together and get this one.
I'm also glad that "K" made this move, he knows that Grayson is the key to how far we go in the NCAAT.
Go Duke!
OFC

Would have thought Cuse game but this is good rather have him be close to healthy against Florida st and UNC.

I really don't believe there is a bigger Grayson fan out there than I am. From the time I watched him @ the MCD SlamFest, he has become one of my all-time favorite Duke players!
I agree that this is a good move at this time, but I sure don't want to see this game without him. Makes it really tough now, but I still think if the guys feel a sense of urgency, they will come together and get this one.
I'm also glad that "K" made this move, he knows that Grayson is the key to how far we go in the NCAAT.
Go Duke!
OFC
I actually think that new poster dachampishere called K and forced this move today.

Reactions: dukehokie
Good move. Duke goes nowhere without him at this point. Really wish he sat out Syracuse as well. Kind of wish Amile sat out Syracuse too. Without a healthy Grayson and Amile, it is almost/probably a moot point anyway. It also forces Giles and Bolden to play more. We will need a little more from them as well if we have any real aspirations for post season success. I almost don't care about the next two games if Grayson and Amile get healthy and Giles and Bolden can make measureable strides.

Good move. Duke goes nowhere without him at this point. Really wish he sat out Syracuse as well. Kind of wish Amile sat out Syracuse too. Without a healthy Grayson and Amile, it is almost/probably a moot point anyway. It also forces Giles and Bolden to play more. We will need a little more from them as well if we have any real aspirations for post season success. I almost don't care about the next two games if Grayson and Amile get healthy and Giles and Bolden can make measureable strides.
Yeah, sitting Grayson and Amile until the NCAA tourney starts is probably the only chance we have to make a run. At this point, doesn't matter what our NCAA seed is, we've proven we can lose to anyone, so may as well take a 7 seed and rest those two for 3 weeks.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT