ADVERTISEMENT

Exhibition vs Lincoln

I'm glad that Lincoln was small and fast because I think that could be this team's weakness. Duke handled it pretty well but Lincoln did get some open mid range shots where Duke players overreacted to a drive. I'm sure the coaches will work on that.

I've said this before but I'd like to see some post ups for Maluach simply to let him develop and because of his length advantage. But boy that guy is a rebounding weapon, especially at the offensive end. Three point shots off of a Maluach offensive rebound will really be a weapon this year.

Nothing not to like about Kneuppel. Talented, and he works hard! And Flagg, of course, can do everything and it's hard to believe he is 17 years old!

A lot to build on but the potential is there for sure.

I wouldn't exactly say I'm worried, but I am wondering where minutes will be available for Evans.

He's not someone I want to see get dissatisfied with his PT over the year and enter the portal. We're light years from anything like that and I understand that, I suppose I'm just hypersensitive given the state of the game overall.
With the amount of talent Jon brought in, unfortunately there’s a high likelihood at least one kid will be unhappy. Developing players is about a thing of the past.

It’s going to take coaches really connected to the pro game to be successful.

It’s really hard to have the same fire I used to have for Duke.

With the amount of talent Jon brought in, unfortunately there’s a high likelihood at least one kid will be unhappy. Developing players is about a thing of the past.

It’s going to take coaches really connected to the pro game to be successful.

It’s really hard to have the same fire I used to have for Duke.
Player Development is a reality when you come to realization the player has some deficits that can be corrected/improved. Now, you may only have a season to do it, so you use that coaching staff. Now if you are in the business of creating an assembly line, then your words are the Absolute Truth.

Reactions: Mac9192
Watched some more extended highlights. It seemed all our players were getting exactly what they wanted without much resistance from the other team. It reminded me of an intrasquad scrimmage where guys can just do what they want. Wide open 3's and easy paths to the basket. A great shooting exhibition, but this team shoots a LOT of threes. What happens when they are not falling? Looking forward to seeing us against Kentucky or Kansas.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT