ADVERTISEMENT

Dylan Ennis cuts his list of possible schools

acc hoops

Cameron Crazy
Mar 24, 2004
Just read a Goodman tweet that Duke is still on his list.
Anyone have any insight as to whether he is serious about Duke and vice versa.?
Looked at his 2015 stats and he averaged just under 10 Pts per game, shot 3's at 36 % rate, FTs 61 %, had 2 to 1 assists to turnover ratio and played 28 minutes a game.

This post was edited on 4/16 12:52 PM by acc hoops

Correct me if Im wrong but I thought he left Nova because he wants the ball in his hands and doesn't want to play behind anyone.

If we land Thornton then he would need to go somewhere else if he wants to start.

He's plan b if Thornton doesn't reclassify. I think we get Thornton, but he hasn't took the SAT yet

Originally posted by Chis-nives:
He's plan b if Thornton doesn't reclassify. I think we get Thornton, but he hasn't took the SAT yet
100% true, at least I believe so. IMO we get Thornton if his SAT's go as planned.

Originally posted by chov1125:
Correct me if Im wrong but I thought he left Nova because he wants the ball in his hands and doesn't want to play behind anyone.
Bingo! He is not leaving Villanova to sit on the bench for his last year. OFC

Originally posted by CRAZIE4LIFE:
He would be a decent backup for Thornton if we got both.
5th year senior Ennis > reclassed freshman Thornton... IMO

Thornton was originally part of the '15 class, I'm pretty sure, so he wouldn't be young if he came in this year. To the above poster that says Ennis > Thornton, nah. You wrong. Thornton is legit and will hopefully be the starting PG for Duke next season.

Originally posted by mbdfan:
I am guessing you haven't seen Thornton play?

Originally posted by denniden:

Originally posted by mbdfan:
+Assuming Thornton's not one-and-done (which is probably realistic if he reclassifies up to 2015), a commitment from him ensures that we have critical PG experience heading into the 2016 season -- a year in which we may have the roster to seriously compete for a national title.

This post was edited on 4/19 1:07 PM by aah555

I've heard Thornton and his father would prefer him to redshirt if he does reclassify. I know the meeting tomorrow will be big for Duke and Thornton.

Originally posted by denniden:

I have, but I take a take kid who averaged 10 points and nearly 4 assists for a top 10 team in the country, while not running the point full time, over him as a freshman. Of course he will be better than Ennis, but I don't think he would be better than him year one, I realize I'm in the minority with that opinion.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT