ADVERTISEMENT

DUKE SWEEPS THE TARHOLES

crazyduke3

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Mar 28, 2010
HOW GOOD IS IT TO PULL FOR THE BEST BLUE BOYS!!!!??????!??!?

Yeah, baby!!! How sweet it is!

CoachKSweeping4-1.jpg

OFC

What's ironic about that pic ODD is that it was taken with time still on the clock....but the whine and cheesers had already filed out.

ODD, pretty sure Duke didn't need all of our work. However, I'm sure that THR says we needed refs. Luckily, we didn't the clock operator. We just have Tyus Stones and they don't

They obviously didn't teach these kids how to beat Duke in classes this year...or maybe they did...UNCheat players will never know.

Originally posted by dukiejay:
What's ironic about that pic ODD is that it was taken with time still on the clock....but the whine and cheesers had already filed out.
Hahaha...they knew K owns Roy!

OFC

Originally posted by GTHC, GTH!:
ODD, pretty sure Duke didn't need all of our work. However, I'm sure that THR says we needed refs. Luckily, we didn't the clock operator. We just have Tyus Stones and they don't
We went through all that for nothing, GTHC! Have you ever noticed that I love to use your 'handle' (GTHC) every chance I get! You're right we've got 'Stones', and they've got moans.

OFC

Originally posted by dukiejay:
Hey DJ, here's what the crowd looked like right before they filed out. Since you're a Viking fan (like myself), I'm sure you've seen enough of those cheese 'heads'!

Whine%20and%20Cheese%20Crowd%20UNC.jpg

OFC

Originally posted by OldasdirtDevil:
Originally posted by GTHC, GTH!:
We went through all that for nothing, GTHC! Have you ever noticed that I love to use your 'handle' (GTHC) every chance I get! You're right we've got 'Stones', and they've got moans.

OFC
Amen. I'm just glad our work was there just in case. But, sometimes you forget we have better players.

Glad you guys could get outta chapel hill in time (after paying off the refs of course).....

We had no problem getting out of Chapel Hill safely...we had K...and he had his boomstick. Hail to the King, baby!

ThisisMyBoomstick2.jpg

OFC

As Lawrence Welk would say " awondafo awondafo." Interpation A wonderful A wonderful. OFC

We had no problem getting out of Chapel Hill safely...we had K...and he had his boomstick. Hail to the King, baby!

ec

OFC
Damnit Dirt, now I have to change it again!
wink.r191677.gif
Groovy baby!

Originally posted by bleediteveryday30:

ec

OFC
wink.r191677.gif
Groovy baby!
Hahaha...change is good, Bleed!

OFC

Originally posted by bleediteveryday30:

ec

OFC
wink.r191677.gif
Groovy baby!
Hahaha...change is good, Bleed!

OFC
Change like this certainly is, Dirt!!!!!

Since 1999...27-13 Duke. Duke's won 10 of the last 13. Duke's won 11 of the last 17 AT the Dean Dump. And jus' fer sheets an' giggles , Quinn Cook finishes his Duke career 6 an' 2 vs the holes.
wink.r191677.gif

Heels are rather mediocre this season. Not sure what Roy is doing with recruiting

Not as easy to load up on Burger Boys when ya can no longer offer fraudulent courses and no-show classes. Having NCAA sanctions hanging over your program doesn't help either.

Its so sweet sweeping the Holes this year because we can say pretty much anything about them we want to now but thats what UNC would do isn't it. Fortunately we have let our team speak for us by kicking some Tar Hole butt. Twice.

ofc

One of the best things about this win is that not only did we sweep them but we also sent them to double digit losses for the season.

I love how so many of their fans throw their players under the bus.

That stuff is kinda harsh to say about the kid but Meeks , for whatever reason , DID play like azz. Funny thing is , I recall them predicting that he would handle Jahlil before the season started.

Originally posted by DevilDJ:
That stuff is kinda harsh to say about the kid but Meeks , for whatever reason , DID play like azz. Funny thing is , I recall them predicting that he would handle Jahlil before the season started.
He didn't play well, but I wouldn't place it all at his feet, at least offensively. First, Okafor did a nice job of keeping him out of the paint and not going for fakes. Second, J.P. Tokoto's inability to do anything that requires actual basketball skill development (i.e., "shoot") meant that one of our perimeter guys could just hang out in Kennedy's lap at all times.

Originally posted by crazyduke3:
Oh gosh boys, look at this diamond over at THR, what a great laugh in the morning!!
I could never say that about one of our kids man. Classlessness.

By the way how did The Lady Heels do against The Lady Blue Devils.
wink.r191677.gif
OFC

I just saw a post on Facebook that made me remember that this year was a double sweep of UNC because our Duke women also swept the UNC women this year.

The sweep made me smile all day today.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT