ADVERTISEMENT

Duke/ NY Yankees fans

CRAZIE4LIFE

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Feb 16, 2011
Thought I'd share this shirt my fiance got for me. I'd never seen one before.
20151126_121101_zpslimfjm96_edit_1448558937443_zpsghvzc3qh.jpg

She said she seen it on facebook on swag gears page. I don't know if they have a site outside of facebook

That is only Duke shirt I'd never wear! Hate the Yanks & love how the real fans were priced out of the new stadium. Attended a NYY game this year and it's quieter than the Dean Dome at the end of a Duke victory.

Reactions: DukeOrDie
That is only Duke shirt I'd never wear! Hate the Yanks & love how the real fans were priced out of the new stadium. Attended a NYY game this year and it's quieter than the Dean Dome at the end of a Duke victory.
I, like you, am a Met fan and it is a shame what they did to the Yankee diehards. Basically told them that they don't need them anymore for the cororate exposure/$$. It is sad because old Yankee stadium, when it was full of true Yankee fans, was an amazing atmosphere.

Reactions: Laettner
Well I actually grew up a Texas Rangers fan but my uncles and cousins were yankees fans which caused me to like them as well, Derek Jeter contributed to that as well, and am also a fan of the history of the game and the Yankees have a ton of great history. I enjoy when the Yankees and Rangers play.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT