ADVERTISEMENT

Does anyone know what year Jay Bilas graduated from UNCheats

gottagonow

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Apr 14, 2010
I know he graduated from Duke with his 1st degree but does anyone know the year he got a Cheaters Degree. Watching the Cheaters and L-Ville and he has spewed so much love towards the Cheaters that it has made me sick to my stomach. He has said UNCheats are about best nationally at about everything. We know they have a good team but he's way overboard with his fandom. He just said Louisville flopped on Little, bad call against his team.

They have shown the replay a couple time and it was definitely a charge on Little.

Last edited:
I can’t stand him... Hes trying to hard to be likeable by everybody... He’s so fake. Tell it like it is!! How you really feel!! Not this trying (i hope) unbiased bs all the time. Anything that’s questionable and goes in Dukes favor is highlighted and blah blah bad call. Anything that doesn’t go in Dukes favor and a bad call he’s hush mode or looking at anything he can to make an excuse or make sense of it. Muted his ass when watching.

I mean I don’t expect or want him to be slobbering at Duke all the time but my god you can say something good every now and then ....most importantly HONEST! Good or bad. Fake mfr

Reactions: 2 skerz 3
I think he and j will got their unx degrees together
I don’t listen to any of them anymore. None of them are honest with what they say. It’s all about being liked by everybody. They rather say something stupid and wrong rather than say something positive or correct about Duke.

Reactions: QC Dukie
Thank God I live local so I can watch the tournament on a local channel. Bilas is hard to listen to. Everybody on UNCheats team is so phenomenal. God I get tired of hearing that word spew out of his mouth. Phenomenal shot or phenomenal pass

The one they called a few minutes ago on Nwora was awful. Like, beyond being awful.

Are you referring to the overy the back? If so if had been maye it would have been a tap out. OFC

Used to have no problem with his strong- unbiased opinions striving to be a respected level-headed analyst. Never hated him a bit.... Until he said what he said about Allen Fieldhouse while dismissing Cameron Indoor as inferior. Done, that did it in for me. As someone who has been to both locations with bias aside — NOTHING is quite like Cameron and the Crazies impact. Allen Fieldhouse is a great venue, I’ll praise the place myself. It’s not Cameron though.

He’s a man who very likely wouldn’t have the entitled spotlight job he holds today without having the honor to play for Duke and inside Cameron Indoor. He can take his degree along with the word phenomenal and shove it right up his you know what.

My ideal scenario is for us to win tonight, then beat them bad tomorrow night and then listen to what Bilas has to say about Duke with Zion against the holes. Curious if he would say who the better team is.
I believe that if the roles been reversed in our two games, Ol Roy’s son would have made reference that the outcome was the way it was because the holes didn’t have their best player.

My ideal scenario is for us to win tonight, then beat them bad tomorrow night and then listen to what Bilas has to say about Duke with Zion against the holes. Curious if he would say who the better team is.
I believe that if the roles been reversed in our two games, Ol Roy’s son would have made reference that the outcome was the way it was because the holes didn’t have their best player.

At least the other jay has said we’re better

Used to have no problem with his strong- unbiased opinions striving to be a respected level-headed analyst. Never hated him a bit.... Until he said what he said about Allen Fieldhouse while dismissing Cameron Indoor as inferior. Done, that did it in for me. As someone who has been to both locations with bias aside — NOTHING is quite like Cameron and the Crazies impact. Allen Fieldhouse is a great venue, I’ll praise the place myself. It’s not Cameron though.

He’s a man who very likely wouldn’t have the entitled spotlight job he holds today without having the honor to play for Duke and inside Cameron Indoor. He can take his degree along with the word phenomenal and shove it right up his you know what.
I agree with this. I watched him a few years back calling a game that wasn’t ACC. Every other sentence seemed to reference UNC and their team. I was done. I don’t expect you to slobber all over Duke but when it seems you go out of your way to give UNC all the glory year after year. I have nothing for you.

Me too. I can't believe this thread is going on and on. Everyone has got their point across. We are playing a game tonight and there's a thread about. It. OFC

It pains me to say it, but the cheaters may be the best team in the country right now, or at least playing the best/hottest. I hate that fact but it doesn't make him a traitor to point it out.

Reactions: skysdad
Me too. I can't believe this thread is going on and on. Everyone has got their point across. We are playing a game tonight and there's a thread about. It. OFC

Me three. He's danged if he does and danged if he doesn't. I don't question his loyalty.

I’m on the “Bilas is annoying” side. As a Duke fan, you want anybody but him on the call for the UNC game tomorrow. You already know he is going to go out of his way to seem unbiased.

I like Jay in all games, except for the Duke/Carolina ones. My dislike for UNC is so great that listening to Jay seemingly bend over backwards (in my mind anyway) for the Heels brings me to a slow boil. And that says as much about me as it does Jay.

OFC

I think some of you all are just triggered too easily and get upset that J Will and Bilas aren't homers.
I wouldn’t put J Will in the same category as Bilas. There are a lot of Duke guys in the media, and Bilas is easily the one guy who tries too hard to not seem like a homer.

I know he graduated from Duke with his 1st degree but does anyone know the year he got a Cheaters Degree. Watching the Cheaters and L-Ville and he has spewed so much love towards the Cheaters that it has made me sick to my stomach. He has said UNCheats are about best nationally at about everything. We know they have a good team but he's way overboard with his fandom. He just said Louisville flopped on Little, bad call against his team.

They have shown the replay a couple time and it was definitely a charge on Little.
I would think what he did during the Louisville game alone would be worth 3 credit hours at UNCheat

Jay is great for our University. He absolutely LOVES Duke. Loves K. Loves the Brotherhood. He does go to far at times but if he honks dukes horn constantly, he's a goner. And I know it's a sore subject around here, but UNCheat is a really good team this year, definitely top 5. If they beat us tonight, it's just there, they are the better team this year. Time to stand up and man up.

Hey, I hate unx just as much, if not more than anyone on this board. With that being said, they ARE playing better than we are at the moment, and it would not shock me if they beat us a third time. I hope like hell that doesn’t happen. If it does, I may have to move to Montana or somewhere remote. The knuckleheads are out in full force around here. Nothing that a Duke win tonight won’t cure though.

Reactions: Showenuff
I would think what he did during the Louisville game alone would be worth 3 credit hours at UNCheat
He received a PhD from UNCheat after the game. I got lost once and wondered onto UNCheat’s campus. I left with an MD. About to perform brain surgery today. Wish me luck. I’m really hoping this patient survives. I need to break my streak.

Hey, I hate unx just as much, if not more than anyone on this board. With that being said, they ARE playing better than we are at the moment, and it would not shock me if they beat us a third time. I hope like hell that doesn’t happen. If it does, I may have to move to Montana or somewhere remote. The knuckleheads are out in full force around here. Nothing that a Duke win tonight won’t cure though.
I would be here for you QC!!

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Hope everyone comes out of the game healthy tonight.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT