ADVERTISEMENT

Brian McLawhorn out at Duke. Rivals

crazyduke3

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Mar 28, 2010
For the past 15 years Brian has been the official show runner of this site but rivals has let him go and with him Clint Jackson, an absolutely incredible recruiting whiz, decided to depart because of Brian’s non-renewal.

I know Brian worked hard on this site and it’s a pretty big change. That said Brian basically had NO presence on these forums so in a way, he really didn’t resonate with me. Hoesntly it’s hard to feel to any type of way because I built no enjoyment ( or displeasure) from his discussions or thoughts. I hope he finds a great new gig and all the best success .

Clint, on the other hand, was very very good. Very smart, very in tuned. If you ever spent time on devils insider, you know how smart he was. I think clints biggest hit was always the confidence meter.

all the best to both.

Brian was awesome. The amount of work he put in, especially behind the scenes was amazing. Maybe you didn’t notice, few did, but he was a true professional and is an awesome dude. I’ll miss him here and Clint as well. Clint is as good as it gets. He will be sorely missed.

Reactions: tw3301 and sheyduke
Clint and Brian were one of the reason I mainly just stick to Devils illustrated. Both were very good at bringing information and professionalism to the board along with the many posters that contribute info when allowed.

Reactions: timo0402
Great post guys. I think Brian certainly deserves some respect for the time and effort he put into the site for such a long time.

Reactions: KDSTONE and ioliva
Brian banned me about 4 times. I deserved 1 of them and boy, howdy, did I ever.

• Haha
Reactions: ioliva
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT