ADVERTISEMENT

Breaking News

skysdad

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Mar 3, 2006
I don't know how true this is but I hear that Marvin Bagley III has been arrested for assault and battery by the university of north carolina -chapel hill, hof coach roy williams and the luke maye for the vicious assault dunks bagley inflicted on maye last night. They have video of it and it looks like they may a case. maye didn't stand a chance and bagley took an unfair advantage of him. Hope we have some good attorney's OFC

Last edited:
I don't know how true this is but I hear that Marvin Bagley III has been arrested for assault and battery by the university og north carolina -chapel hill, hof coach roy williams and the luke maye for the vicious assault dunks bagley inflicted on maye last night. They have video of it and it looks like they may a case. maye didn't stand a chance and bagley took an unfair advantage of him. Hope we have some good attorney's OFC
As long as we don’t hire the ones the NCAA did for the UNC scandal. ;):D

Last edited:
I don't know how true this is but I hear that Marvin Bagley III has been arrested for assault and battery by the university og north carolina -chapel hill, hof coach roy williams and the luke maye for the vicious assault dunks bagley inflicted on maye last night. They have video of it and it looks like they may a case. maye didn't stand a chance and bagley took an unfair advantage of him. Hope we have some good attorney's OFC

Definitely some sort of criminal charge should be warranted for his abuse of Theo & Luke.

Speaking of abuse Deval may be in line for some sort of charge for his abuse in the second half of Joe-L.

After last night hope he can at least get a plea bargain deal that takes the death penalty off the table

I'm re-watching the game. He was fantastic!

Love when the Crazies make the TV cameras shake!

Reactions: skysdad

Last year some one did this same thing, but the title was Jayson Tatum Arrested. I was so nervous to read the thread and then it was just him dunking all over Meeks I think? Either way very funny.

My heart jumped up into my throat while my stomach dropped to the floor as I began to read that. Thanks for making me soil my pants, OP.

Reactions: Mac9192
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT