ADVERTISEMENT

Bolden's status???

hart2chesson

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Oct 13, 2012
Good news to hear Javin expected back today! Just curious about 'Ques. Today likely marks the 5th straight game he misses, as Duke officials had no update on his condition late Friday nite.

Initially he was hurt when Jack White fell on his knee in practice and it was reported as an MCL sprain of the knee. It was thought according to K he might play at State, so staff held off an announcement until Game Day. Since then, things are fairly tight lipped, and hoping his spirits are up and he expects to come back fairly soon???? OFC

I smell transfer.

Don't think so. He'll have to sit a year. I don't think he wants to do that. Now he may declare even though he might not even get drafted. He then could try out or go to Europe and give that a shot or he may even decide to stay. OFC

Reactions: hart2chesson
I think Ques is all in, he will be patient and be a star before he leaves. I’ve seen nothing but great body language

Reactions: Canadian Dukie
No way do I think he's considering transferring. Even with the great recruiting class we have coming in, he should be the undisputed starting center. Plus the difference between him this year and last season is night and day. Seems like he really bought into the program and has been improving his game here.

One of the first things K mentioned on his Sirius show this week was that they expected Bolden back in the next game or two.

This is great news! I think the competitive way the bench has played will make him determined to better his own play! OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT