ADVERTISEMENT

Bolden undergoes nasal surgery

Louisville Crazie

All American
Oct 3, 2012
Louisville
Per Duke Sports Information:

DURHAM, N.C. — Duke has announced that sophomore center Marques Bolden underwent successful surgery today to repair a fractured nasal bone. He is not expected to miss any time.

The surgery was performed by Dr. David Powers. The injury occurred during the win at Clemson on February 18, and Bolden played 16 minutes with eight points and five rebounds in Wednesday’s win over Louisville.

Well I’m glad he’s not gonna miss any time, kid can’t catch a break. What was with the brace on the leg? Just precautionary?

Love the way that kid is playing like a bulldog!!! Something I have noticed is his touch around the hoop these last 4 games. He must be shooting the ball pretty well, and is showing some glimpses of the player we heard so much about upon his recruitment to the True Blue and White!

OFC

Next year he's going to be a beast when the freshmen come in. He'll have one on one coverage a lot. His post moves are getting better and better. That left hook smooth

Marques is tough as nails! I've had 2 nasal surgeries, and they both (especially one of them) damn near killed me...took awhile to get over them. Of course I was pushing 60...as compared to a young stud! Still I'm surprised he's not missing the next game.

OFC

Reactions: hart2chesson
My wife is friends with the anesthesiologists girlfriend and he says Bolden admitted during the administration of Versed, that he's transferring to Wabasha State next year, and he's already given a silent verbal.

@skysdad

LOL. OFC

Javin
AOC
Bolden

I can foresee Duke being a national title type team with these three as the experienced foundation in a couple of years. Javin and Bolden as seniors and AOC as a junior. I wish Tucker would have stayed.

Marques can be a really good player the next two years if he wants to be.

Hell, he’s able to make a gigantic impact THIS year, too,

I hope he is having his Zobek moment. When the light came on for Brian it altered Duke's destiny in 2010.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT