ADVERTISEMENT

Big recruiting next few days

Jake1985

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Apr 7, 2002
Look at the timing and the strategic approach here. Duke needs a player or players that can take on PG duties and Duke needs a big wing g/f.
4/16: Dylan Ennis put Duke in his final 8. From what I am hearing Duke is in the top 3 and would be the top choice if they continue to need a PG.
4/17: in-home visit with Ingram. I'm guessing this is to get a final feel if Duke is the pick for him. Interesting that Kentucky has an in-home today as well. My impression has always been Ingram wants to be OAD and in the league.
4/17: starts the Tyus Battle visit. I'm sure the Staff will have a much better idea of the Ingram situation in order to present a plan for Battle to reclassify and join Duke this season. Clint had mentioned that Battle is a solid 6-6 now and I heard 200. Initially he is not the scorer that Ingram is or the impact but he can help out with ball handling duties and he can clamp down on D.
4/20: in-home with Thornton. All info should be in place and it would be great to able to tell him that he has Ingram or Battle coming in too. Bryce said this is a done deal and I heard that yesterday as well.

I was told today that Duke and Kentucky could split on Ingram and Murray but the person I spoke to did not think the two would attend the same school. I'm starting to feel the opposite with both at Kentucky.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News