ADVERTISEMENT

Banchero

Duke was at one time 4th fiddle....

He was suppose to stay home in Washington, team up with his buddy at Tenn, or be the center piece at UK....instead K Jon and company pull off a HUGE get!!

With AJ/Paolo... and you add in Pat! Holy shiiit 😳 #1 preseason easy. Crazy amount of talent in just those 3...and Duke will most likely be bringing back some really good talent as well!!

Are the girls on Rupp having a gigantic meltdown? Someone please report on their oxygen levels ASAP

Kenny Payne leaving killed UK. Folks started assuming that his leaving, along with Chandler committing to UT, would benefit the Vols. Barnes hasn’t successfully brought in a top level recruit, worked with him so he could show his abilities and be a OAD, and go get championships.

Amazing how one recruit can turn around a narrative. If he went to Tennessee the power would be shifting. But now we are one recruit away from another superclass.

Reactions: YNWA196
Yeah, this certainly deserves it's own thread.

Banchero looks to me like Boozer with better range on his jumper, a better handle, and a better passer.

Add Baldwin, and how do you match up against us in the front court?

Our recruiting just went from getting scary to totally sitting in the driver's seat.

Seriously, our forwards are gonna be absolutely loaded. Paolo looks like he could play some small-ball center too. Roach being HS teammates with Keels makes me think great things could happen. Could you imagine..
Roach
Keels
Baldwin
Griffin
Banchero

Would still be great to see a sophomore Mark Williams back too, but the offensive potential with the above lineup....

Seriously, our forwards are gonna be absolutely loaded. Paolo looks like he could play some small-ball center too. Roach being HS teammates with Keels makes me think great things could happen. Could you imagine..
Roach
Keels
Baldwin
Griffin
Banchero

Would still be great to see a sophomore Mark Williams back too, but the offensive potential with the above lineup....
Having Williams and Coleman coming off the bench would be so awesome for that team.

^^ not to mention JBrake and a Sr Baker

I know Keels isn’t a PG...but all 3 of the big guns can really handle the rock so you don’t really need a true PG always out there. Could y’all imagine.

Roach/Keels
Griffin/Baker
Pat/JBrake
Paolo/Coleman
Williams

Insane amount of talent/crazy size/ versatility!!

Reactions: christophero
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT