ADVERTISEMENT

2019 recruiting update.

Bryce21

Cameron Crazy
Gold Member
Jul 9, 2013
First off sorry for the late post I’m on the west coast and I work nights. Myself and Coach actually got word a few weeks ago that Baker would committ any day but we’re asked too keep the info private. I did let Clint know of the info but that’s why Coach and I have been quit on the Baker front for the most part. Now on to the 2019 class. The list of kids that have offers or serious interest from Duke. Vernon Carey, Cole Anthony, Mathew Hurt, Bryan Antoine, Scottie Lewis, James Wiseman, Armando Baccot and Wendell Moore.

1 James Wiseman - UK
2 Scottie Lewis - while its early I highly doubt at this time he ends up at Duke.
3 Mathew Hurt - I don’t feel like Duke is the leader and IMO you will see him stay closer to his home.
4 - Vernon Carey - IMO it will come down to Mich St and Duke
5 - Bryan Antoine - Duke
6 - Armando Bacot - If Duke seriously wants him he will be at Duke
7 - Cole Anthony - This one is a little mind boggling for me to understand. Duke has not pressed to get this kid even though he is the best PG in the class. If Duke decides to push they will be in the thick of this recruitment. Antony is very close with Antoine and both have expressed interest in wanting to play together.
8 - Wendell Moore - At this time I’m not as confident as Coach and Clint. Gun to my head I still say UNC. But UNC has been pressing him to committ and he might be a little annoyed. The longer this goes the better for Duke IMO. I’m still not convinced Duke truly wants Moore. The offer very well could have been to see if Baker would committ early and he did.

Feel free to ask questions!!!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News