ADVERTISEMENT

#1 seed...ACC Tournament

Quavarius

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Aug 12, 2009
Yes, it would be nice to win the regular season aka #1 seed in the ACCT to end that drought for that meaningless award. But the other reason we should want to be the 1 seed is to avoid UL/FSU until the championship. If those two are the 2/3 seeds, they will have to play in the semi finals while we play the 4 seed (if seeds hold true to form).

Just something to think about.

I definitely want us to be the 1 seed in the ACC because I’d much rather play Virginia in the semis vs having to play Florida State or Louisville in the semis. My gut tells me that it’ll be Duke vs Florida State in the ACC championship game.

My heart wants Duke to be the #1 seed.

My mind wants the #2 seed so it would be an evening game and I could get to Greensboro in time for the game.

I know there a some Duke fans that want a tar heel win over UL on Sat. I understand that and it makes and logical sense because it gives us a little breathing room as the number 1 seed and how important that is this year. But I have such a hard time with that. I just cannot bring myself to hope they ever beat anyone after all the corruption they have created. At one time I could pull for them if it did help Duke but that was long time ago. I'm a Duke fan. I can't help it. It's my nature. Does this make me a bad Duke fan. My hope is that we can run the table and get yhe #1 seed on the merit of our play and not rely on another team to help us besides the cheaters. OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT