ADVERTISEMENT

Zion Williamson painting

I am a fan. I have four Jason Robichau prints. I took them to Michaels and got them put in really nice frames.
I have Twi if the titles teams, 903 and Kounting, and one other. I wish all the title teams were done. I’d love to have them all framed and lined up!

Jason does amazing work with these prints!! I got Coach K to sign the "903 and Kounting" painting. I then got it professionally framed to put in the man cave.

The "Order Has Been Restored" 2010 and the "DYNA5TY" 2015 team are awesome prints as well.

I bought the Laettner 2.1 seconds signed by Laettner print, and the JJ Redick one as well.

Hey Jason.. Save me a Zion print.. I will be ordering soon.. ( I was in Cameron working that game in the upper level when Zion pulled off that dunk... to see the Cameron Crazies & whole stadium reaction from the upper level press row was something I will never forget. I will be ordering soon!

Jason does amazing work with these prints!! I got Coach K to sign the "903 and Kounting" painting. I then got it professionally framed to put in the man cave.

The "Order Has Been Restored" 2010 and the "DYNA5TY" 2015 team are awesome prints as well.

I bought the Laettner 2.1 seconds signed by Laettner print, and the JJ Redick one as well.

Hey Jason.. Save me a Zion print.. I will be ordering soon.. ( I was in Cameron working that game in the upper level when Zion pulled off that dunk... to see the Cameron Crazies & whole stadium reaction from the upper level press row was something I will never forget. I will be ordering soon!

I’ve got 903, the 2010 and 2015 teams. I would LOVE to have the Laettner 2.1 but I’d bet there’s not one available.
I had the JJ print, but I gave it to one of our posters who had a friend turning his restaurant into a Duke sports bar

If anyone here has the 2.1 seconds one, I would be interested in buying

Reactions: Skeelow22
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT