ADVERTISEMENT

Zion wants out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn’t see how that was possible. Dude seems to love being at Duke with RJ, Cam, and Tre!

Looked at the premium board and saw no thread at all about it. Only thing I saw is a thread about why he hadn’t signed yet.

There was also another thread on RR yesterday about a rumor that Zion and RJ supposedly had some kind of off the court issues with each other recently

Last edited:
I also heard from THE Conspiracy Capital that Coach K is going to the Knicks!

Last edited:
I came over here to see what was going on and was basically referred back to my own board. Yea, I wouldn’t be too concerned. Lol.

If you want to see something really sad go check Rupp Rafters. I swear they have more discussion topics about duke than Kentucky over there. We must be all they think about all day
Trust me, I’ve seen RR. There’s at least 6 Duke related threads over there right now.

Reactions: Quavarius
They do this to get other boards going. There’s a group of posters over there that like to troll other boards without leaving RR. Then the mass of KY fans that post there latch on to it like it’s a fact bc they’ll believe anything you tell them that’s anti Duke, UL, KU, IU or UNC. It’s actually kind of impressive. That is probably what is happening in this case.

Reactions: Quavarius
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT