ADVERTISEMENT

Zion the Blue Devil

I feel soooo sorry for the fans of UNC and UK. Its just not fair to them that we kick their butts on the crutin trail and cause them such misery.

This is carma kicking UNC and UK's butt for all the hateful stuff they say about Coach K, Coach Capel and Grayson. Plus the lies they will tell about Duke paying bags of money to Zions parents.

Hey UNC and UK, bite this.

Last edited:
Reactions: QC Dukie
First of all Coach Nolan Smith told Show at CTC that he felt Duke had a 80 % chance of getting Zion. Secondly and most important hof coach roy williams and the whole unc nation want Zion anyway. He's just not a tar heel type of player. OFC

Unbelievable this crow is the best tasting meal that I have had in years.

You had sources and info, though, topps. This just goes to show us all that sometimes it doesn’t mean a thing. The Zion camp went into ‘top-secrecy’ and left everyone guessing. Most guessed wrong.

I always appreciated what you had to share on Zion.

You had sources and info, though, topps. This just goes to show us all that sometimes it doesn’t mean a thing. The Zion camp went into ‘top-secrecy’ and left everyone guessing. Most guessed wrong.

I always appreciated what you had to share on Zion.
It’s truely remarkable how great he kept this under wraps. No one had a clue and the school he chose no insiders had a clue.

I don’t think he goes to unx. My gut tells me it’s uk or clemson. I thought Tyus jr is our only pg next year. Who are the other two? Well Goldwire. I don’t think we would play with three pgs in the floor.
However I won’t be shocked if he says Duke!
I was referring to Redish.and Barrett. Both see the game well. We'll see now ! Surprised me!

Despite having seen the movie about 20 times and knowing what is implied at the end, I am now convinced that Coach K. stole the Glengarry leads :)

Calipari got the steak knives and Roy Williams hit the bricks and went out.

Despite having seen the movie about 20 times and knowing what is implied at the end, I am now convinced that Coach K. stole the Glengarry leads :)

Calipari got the steak knives and Roy Williams hit the bricks and went out.
So, K is Jack Lemmon?

No, no, no...Jack Lemmon is still Jack Lemmon and no one is cooler than him.

K did not even work there....But much like Zion Williamson, he just decided he wanted them, so he went and took them :)

I picture K as a nicer version of Vance Munson....Power suit, power tie, power steering....People can wince, cry, beg, but eventually they do what he wants.

Last edited:
No, no, no...Jack Lemmon is still Jack Lemmon and no one is cooler than him.

K did not even work there....But much like Zion Williamson, he just decided he wanted them, so he went and took them :)

I picture K as a nicer version of Vance Munson....Power suit, power tie, power steering....People can wince, cry, beg, but eventually they do what he wants.

Haha...funny Hitch movie reference.

So, what can he do besides dunk?
Catch alley-oops?
In all seriousness, there are a lot of things he needs to improve on, but man is it gonna be fun watching him. We have never had a player like this. And by that, I mean we have never had a player who commits a felony against the rim on every single dunk.

Reactions: Showenuff and dbav
Catch alley-oops?
In all seriousness, there are a lot of things he needs to improve on, but man is it gonna be fun watching him. We have never had a player like this. And by that, I mean we have never had a player who commits a felony against the rim on every single dunk.

Haha, I did mean that sincerely. He seems to have the build of a duper athletic 4, so we may not need him to do anything but dunk, but was curious as to what else is on his arsenal.

Haha, I did mean that sincerely. He seems to have the build of a duper athletic 4, so we may not need him to do anything but dunk, but was curious as to what else is on his arsenal.
I have not seen him in person, strictly highlight tapes. His jumper looks a lot like Bagleys to me, as in the form is really nice, but doesn't go in too often.

My guess: he will struggle defensively with lateral movements, a lot like Carter this year (but boy Carter is starting to figure it out.) He will be prone to get in foul trouble, but his interior strength will be unmatched. Again, not only have we never seen the power dunking this guy can do, but I'm excited to watch him put his butt into someone and drive them 10 feet out the lane.

Reactions: dbav
The best thing about him is unc did not get him. They can say all they want about him not a good fit for unc, he would be coming off the bench and unc really doesn't recruit one and dones. Fact is they wanted him just like all the other top notch recruits they've lost. They are full of crap if they think we or any other fan believe them. OFC

27336598_1797517780554607_7248749342082605000_n.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT