ADVERTISEMENT

Zion Nickname

Fightfan1

Recruit
Jan 22, 2019
I know there are already several Zion threads, so by all means lock or merge this... but I feel like the kid needs a good nickname. Zion is great alone. All the greats are known one name. Kobe... Jordan... etc. But even Kobe had Black Mamba...

A couple good ones I've heard... Duke Skywalker and Sexual Chocolate. The latter might not work because everyone is sensitive nowadays and it'll be construed as racist somehow, but I digress.

Reactions: dukehokie
I know there are already several Zion threads, so by all means lock or merge this... but I feel like the kid needs a good nickname. Zion is great alone. All the greats are known one name. Kobe... Jordan... etc. But even Kobe had Black Mamba...

A couple good ones I've heard... Duke Skywalker and Sexual Chocolate. The latter might not work because everyone is sensitive nowadays and it'll be construed as racist somehow, but I digress.

Why would any grown man want to call Zion sexual chocolate...

51525849_10156844676110569_6767950048459227136_n.jpg

The humble giant.

Besides his physical gifts the kid is just so humble and enjoys playing with his entire team

Those are the good ones you heard? What were the bad ones? Please tell lmao

I hope that when the NCAA tourney is over and we have won #6 we will call him March Madness. OFC

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
Didn’t the nickname “Thanos” come from Zion, Cam, Tre and RJ giving each other either Avengers or Marvel themed nicknames? I can’t remember the other 3 though?

Reactions: dukehokie
If you know anything about sports and you hear the name Zion you know who they are talking about. When you hear mj or MJ you have to ask if its michael Jordan or Michael Jackson. OFC

I have a feeling that there are going to be a lot of new born babies both male and female this coming year. OFC

If you know anything about sports and you hear the name Zion you know who they are talking about. When you hear mj or MJ you have to ask if its michael Jordan or Michael Jackson. OFC
I think that’s only you bud :eek:

I have a feeling that there are going to be a lot of new born babies both male and female this coming year. OFC

Yup. I could definitely see this. Very similar to Shaquille O'Neal. Shaq wasn't a name you ever heard pre-1990's, but fairly common to find athletes with that name nowadays.

Zion is all he needs to be called, but since we're having fun:

"Chunky dunkster"

"Round mound of throw down"

"Sky Thighs"

"Mr. Momentum"

"The Big(ger) Ticket"

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT