ADVERTISEMENT

Zion makes generous offer

Just read this...what a great person he truly is....big props to Zion and the others that are doing this
There are other players doing the same? When I saw the post about Zion doing it I had just seen on Facebook literally about 2 minutes before I started this thread. I’ll have to do a search to see if I can find what other players are doing the same. If anyone sees any other articles posted anywhere feel free to post links in this thread. It’s great to see players giving back, especially in situations like this.

There are other players doing the same? When I saw the post about Zion doing it I had just seen on Facebook literally about 2 minutes before I started this thread. I’ll have to do a search to see if I can find what other players are doing the same. If anyone sees any other articles posted anywhere feel free to post links in this thread. It’s great to see players giving back, especially in situations like this.

Yeah Kevin love is doing it...and someone else also I can't remember who right off hand

I believe love was the first to come out and say he was doing something for those people

It is so awesome that all of these guys are doing this. I wish I was able to contribute as much.

Thank you so much big Z for representing Duke Nation, The Brotherhood, and humanity in a way most of us can only dream of!

I think Mark Cuban is also planning on taking care of his employees over the next month.

Giannis too. Very cool. Exactly what these guys should be doing. Pay it forward Fellas. All to often we dont get enough of the great human stories behind athletes.

Reactions: CRAZIE4LIFE
As good a baller as Zion is, he's a better person. He was here only one year, but I'll never forget him.

OFC

Reactions: skysdad
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT