ADVERTISEMENT

Zion Highlights

The dunks are incredible, and the size of him is even more mind-boggling. I thought the craziest thing about Zion though was the shape he was in. He was still motoring down the floor coast-to-coast after rebounds in the 4th quarter, and seemed like everyone was gassed. He was clearly the most in-shape player on the court.

The dunks are incredible, and the size of him is even more mind-boggling. I thought the craziest thing about Zion though was the shape he was in. He was still motoring down the floor coast-to-coast after rebounds in the 4th quarter, and seemed like everyone was gassed. He was clearly the most in-shape player on the court.
Not according to RR. They trashed him like crazy about being fat and out of shape. I guess haters are gonna hate! Lol, lmao.

I know no one is going to know what this one is (Jake and the Fatman), except for us oldtimers, but here ya go.

O8r1byS.jpg

OFC

Last edited:
I just hope he is as spry and plays above the rim as well as kennedy meeks did.

If he wasn't so fat he could just leap from one end of the court to the other. It would be like flying. Sort of like Superman. OFC

I know no one is going to know what this one is (Jake and the Fatman), except for us oldtimers, but here ya go.

O8r1byS.jpg

OFC

I remember Jake and the Fatman. Dirt do you remember the old late,great Billy Stewart song "Fatboy?" Maybe you could change the lyrics. OFC

It’s really hard to imagine with all the incredible GREATNESS we Duke fans have witnessed over the years we may not have and may not ever see another so uniquely talented at zi-ON.

Funny thing is, with his 45” vertical, elbow touching rim rebounds, and nimbleness never seen before for his size- I dig how down to earth the kid is and easy going.

He is really special imo.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT