ADVERTISEMENT

Zion at Duke?

TheDude1

Cameron Crazy
Apr 15, 2010
A guy over on the national board was saying that Zion is on campus? Anyone down there hear anything like that? First I've heard, for sure.

Per @thedukenation

Zion Williamson (@ZionW32), the #2 player in 2018, announced he will take an official visit to Duke during Countdown 2 Craziness (Oct 20-22)

Yeah I think someone was just trying to fuel the freak out that Kentucky fans are having because Zion cancelled his in home visit because of Hurricane Irma

When I talked to him, I said "Big man, I hope you end up here at Duke." He smiled really big and said "Yes sir" He had just finished up some collards at the Skillet. I'm callin lock. ;)

When I talked to him, I said "Big man, I hope you end up here at Duke." He smiled really big and said "Yes sir" He had just finished up some collards at the Skillet. I'm callin lock. ;)
What is your gut feeling? We get Barrett and Zion? Only Barrett? Only Zion??

But I can't tell if you are kidding.

That's hilarious as Zion had to postpone Duke's in home visit as well because of Irma and you don't see anyone crying or freaking out on here. Kentucky fans at their finest.
It's all a conspiracy theory with Kentucky fans on RR because they think everyone is against them.

Reactions: KellenPatrick
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT