ADVERTISEMENT

wenyan Gabriel 2016 recruit

twdukefan

All American
Nov 14, 2012
Just heard about this kid in the 2016 class. I know Kentucky and Kansas just offered but duke has been showing a lot of interest recently. 247 has him leaning towards duke, anyone know anything more about him and his game?

Yeah, that was the impression I was getting regarding an offer coming. Seems like he's rising fast in the rankings

He has a nice touch around the basket and can shoot. Interesting prospect.

Last edited:
Scout article quotes him saying he wants to take all 5 visits and it won't be until after Fall. Also, his name is sometimes spelled 'Wenyen' for search purposes.

Has 2 older brothers Komot (business grad from UNH) and Mabor (played a year at Fort Scott CC in Kansas). I'd like to know more about their family, where from, etc. (stalker alert, LOL)

Last edited:
Reactions: twdukefan
Scout article quotes him saying he wants to take all 5 visits and it won't be until after Fall. Also, his name is sometimes spelled 'Wenyen' for search purposes.

Has 2 older brothers Komot (business grad from UNH) and Mabor (played a year at Fort Scott CC in Kansas). I'd like to know more about their family, where from, etc. (stalker alert, LOL)
Yeah, typed it in wrong on my phone; we'll see how his recruitment goes

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT