ADVERTISEMENT

Tournament basketballs

ioliva

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Jul 30, 2009
What’s with the bright orange basketballs? Looks like the cheap pe basketballs I throw in the garbage

Reactions: KDSTONE
They are called Evo basketballs. Lighter and different material than we played with all season. High School has gone to these and it’s an adjustment as much bouncier and putbacks bounce around more.

Wilson needed to sell more basketballs!

Reactions: geddoughton23
They are called Evo basketballs. Lighter and different material than we played with all season. High School has gone to these and it’s an adjustment as much bouncier and putbacks bounce around more.

I hit the LIKE button because I appreciate the answer. I hated playing with a lighter basketball. I loved the old Wilson Jet with wide seams. I would not like this ball

In the UNC press conference, Caleb Love said that he and Brady Manek love the EVO ball.

Reactions: ioliva and Laettner
Wilson Jet, I remember those. I’m big fan of Wilson Evolution ball. My high school team is 50/50 on EVO. It’s easy to palm but bank shots have to be spot on.

The ball makes a huge difference. What was the deal with the dark ball that looked old that Duke used in the Trajan Langdon era?

There have been a lot of high dribbles that were borderline palming violations. Ball seems hard to corral

Lame. I miss the leather balls. Looks cleaner and more professional. Looks like we’re out there playing with a cheapy Walmart clearance basketball

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT