ADVERTISEMENT

TAR...HEEEELS

smashmouth5

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Aug 25, 2001

😂😂😂😂
Looks like Hubert Davis. Knew UNC had him on a budget but didn’t realize that he had to steal $ to go pay for a recruits dinner or an NIL deal. Guess GG Jackson has a NIL deal with Skyland restaurant however the restaurant doesn’t know about it.

I guess this is the beginning of quite a career in crime: "The ceiling is the roof."

OFC

Reactions: QC Dukie
I come here occasionally ( and I emphasize occasionally) and see boasts that y'all are living rent free in our heads. I think it might be the other way around.
No one could come on the Tarholes board if they wanted to. Your and Kentucky mods ban folks for misspelling Armando when getting a good laugh at the fact that he took an Nil deal to be on Outer Banks. What’s next? Caleb Love signing up for Dancing with the Stars?

I was banned again yesterday from the UNC board for saying that I would draft Baylor's Matthew Mayer in the first round. This time, I tried to contact someone for an explanation, but received only a robo response "violation of board rules "

• Haha
Reactions: toophly1124
I was banned again yesterday from the UNC board for saying that I would draft Baylor's Matthew Mayer in the first round. This time, I tried to contact someone for an explanation, but received only a robo response "violation of board rules "
I was banned there for liking a post. No post,just a like lol.

Reactions: geddoughton23
There's been a rash of thieves wearing UNC gear this year. I watched a large group of them steal K's sunshine on March 5th. Same thing happened again on April 2nd. Several Duke basketball players were in the vicinity both times, but were incapable of stopping the thefts.

Last edited:
Reactions: trig81
There's been a rash of thieves wearing UNC gear this year. I watched a large group of them steal K's sunshine on March 5th. Same thing happened again on April 2nd. Several Duke basketball players were in the vicinity both times, but were incapable of stopping the thefts.
Incredibly weak. Wow.

sadly we saw Kansas fans beat these same fans like a drum on 4/4.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT