ADVERTISEMENT

Reid Travis

Status
Not open for further replies.
UK fans are going to be unbeatable leading up to this game !! crap some of them are predicting a beat down !! lol

I can't wait to watch Dukes players open the season singing again in front of their fans. hopefully they do back street boys this year. too bad the tripper graduated i was looking forward to watching him grow from a lil baby to a teenager.

Kentucky got to have the most ignorant fans on the planet. Vegas already has duke as the favorite, they are talking 40_0 again lol

I can't wait to watch Dukes players open the season singing again in front of their fans. hopefully they do back street boys this year. too bad the tripper graduated i was looking forward to watching him grow from a lil baby to a teenager.
You are clearly thinking of what unc does before their midnight madness but nice try.

Reactions: jrollins24
So last year is the decider? Coach K has beaten 4 of your coaches and has a 6-2 record against you.....aside from the refs causing you to lose all those games, we've got a good history!!

I think you're getting into the middle of a troll on troll fight.

Hahahaha how hammered are you? I mean sure I’ll ban you which is your goal here but obviously the Kentucky bourban is flowing at lunch!

lol, i know you will, and that's cool as hell! banning reality is what liberals do extremely well. so go do that. but at the end of the day mr. duke banner mr. i'm God.... it won't change a single thing. and that's what's awesome!

lol, i know you will, and that's cool as hell! banning reality is what liberals do extremely well. so go do that. but at the end of the day mr. duke banner mr. i'm God.... it won't change a single thing. and that's what's awesome!

Boy, this couldn't be dumber. Banning you wouldn't be avoiding reality any more than throwing out garbage once the can is full is an avoidance of reality. When there is a big pile of dog s*** on the sidewalk, I don't have the desire to purposefully walk over and step in it. It is a useless nuisance that needs to be removed. You obviously aren't particularly smart, so I'll help a little - in this analogy, you are dog s***.

You guys remember when Timberlake tried to trip Laettner with his chest?

And then he clapped when the call went against Laettner.

How much booster money from UK has gone to the NCAA to keep them from getting the death penalty for having Low Moral Used car salesmen as head coaches?? (I am not saying all used car salesmen have low morals... not at all... only Pitino and Calipari)

Last edited:
I thought it was to early for the drunk ,stupid ones to show up. But, here he is.

What I remember, in more recent history, is a coach in Lexington, ky, getting his 3rd DUI, and also getting plastered and jumping into a hotel swimming pool fully clothed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT