ADVERTISEMENT

Preview for FSU-Duke

Nice article as always Conor, and thanks for sharing! You're right- it's time to start closing out these teams once we get 'em down!!!! OFC

Reactions: ConorONeill
Revenge time. I attended Duke FSU Grayson's year and they booed and cursed him the entire game. Screw them and their cheating football team. Blow them out.
I was at that game. My mom is an FSU grad so I have seen their antics first hand for years. If there’s a decent white player on Duke ( see Redick much more than decent) or Allen or Paulus these fools at the tucker center act like it’s the ncaa title game The next game meanwhile there will be like 1500 people there. Embarrassing

Not sure how we lost that game with Grayson, Tatum and Kennard but somehow we lost by double digits. I think Chase Jeter set a record for getting dunked on. I think Bolden was out. Me and my dad were a few rows behind the basket.

Not sure how we lost that game with Grayson, Tatum and Kennard but somehow we lost by double digits. I think Chase Jeter set a record for getting dunked on. I think Bolden was out. Me and my dad were a few rows behind the basket.
I don’t think that team liked playing with one another. It seems like there were a lot of Alphas on that team between Kennard, Tatum, Jackson, and Allen.

Jeter….He’s on my starting 5 for all time duke players you love to hate

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT