Winslow
Anderson
Tokoto
Connaughton
Hanlan

T.Jones
Grant
Rozier

I've probably forgotten someone who isn't on the mocks but might still be a good addition. Cook, Lacey, Ralston, Thomas (FSU). Who else?

I notice that the SEC has a similar number of players on the mocks.

Sure would be fun to see them play a best of 3 for charity. Obviously K and Cal would be the coaches.

Okafor
Harrell
McCullough
Christmas

Winslow
Anderson
Tokoto
Connaughton
Hanlan

T.Jones
Grant
Rozier

I've probably forgotten someone who isn't on the mocks but might still be a good addition. Cook, Lacey, Ralston, Thomas (FSU). Who else?

Some excellent talent. With a couple of years of NBA playing experience that wouldn't be a bad NBA team.

OFC

I notice that the SEC has a similar number of players on the mocks.

Sure would be fun to see them play a best of 3 for charity. Obviously K and Cal would be the coaches.

Well if it's close with under 10, the ACC wins. We know how great of a coach Cal is in crunch time.....

the acc would kill the sec. can someone list the sec players? kind of feel like the sec starting 5 might be all uk

the acc would kill the sec. can someone list the sec players? kind of feel like the sec starting 5 might be all uk

Townes (UK)
Lyles (UK)
Cauley-Stein (UK)
Booker (UK)
Bobby Portis (Ark)
Jarrell Martin (LSU)
Jordan Mickey (LSU)
Andrew Harrison (UK)
Aaron Harrison (UK)
Dakari Johnson (UK)
Michael Qualls (Ark)
Michael Frazier (Florida)

Heavily front line weighted, and only 1 PG, but otherwise a lot of talent. If Andrew Harrison can handle the job at PG, they could compete. But that would be their weak spot.
(UK)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT