ADVERTISEMENT

Peach Jam

uwgbluedevil

All Conference
Mar 24, 2010
Hey I will be heading to Peach Jam in a few hours. Though I will miss the morning games I should definitely be there for afternoon and evening games today and all games through Saturday. I will be live tweeting games involving prospects that Duke is recruiting.
(Jayson Tatum, Troy Brown, Michael Porter, Trae Young, Harry Giles, Dennis Smith, Marques Bolden, Jarred Vanderbilt etc.)
My twitter handle is @bluedevilwolf so if you want to hear about whats happening just follow there.

If anyone else is going to be there I would love to sit down and chat about Duke and watch some games.

Just message in this thread if you want to get together.

Thanks all

Was a good day at Peach Jam. Got to see Harry Giles who is just a monster when he wants to be.

I watched Michael Porter and Trae Young twice. Porter is ultra impressive though I don't think I got to see everything he is capable of. Trae Young is a real good player but he will need to bulk up some for sure as he was getting pushed around in both games. He is a good shooter but he does have a quick trigger. Borge players would look great in Duke blue.

Jarred Vanderbilt is a physical freak. I hadn't seen him or even watched his highlight videos so I had no idea what to expect. At first I thought he was just another one of those ultra athletes without much in the way of skill. However I was really wrong. He had a nice shooting touch and showed range out to the 3 point line. I was also very impressed with his passing ability. Either he or Porter would fit perfectly and honestly I have no preference. They both looked terrific.

I will add more tomorrow as its late and I've been up since 4am.

Tomorrow I will be watching jarred Vanderbilt and Troy brown in the first game. In the 2nd it will be the big man Marques Bolden. In the 3rd Jayson Tatum. 4th is Vanderbilt again. 5th is Bolden. And the last game tomorrow will either be Harry Giles or Tatum. I haven't decided as of yet.

Reactions: DukeDenver
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT