ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Question on Cable/Dish/Etc

Fourteen44

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Apr 16, 2012
Hey everyone, we are looking to part ways with Comcast. With internet and cable we are paying just over $300 a month which seems insane to me. Have any of you cut the cord successfully? If so, any tips?

We will likely keep internet but want to find a cheaper way to watch Duke bball and the occasional movie.

Thank you.

I've been using YouTube TV for about 3 years now. Base plan I pay around $75 and you get over 80 channels I believe. Acc network and it will also allow you to download espn app the watch when we are on that ACC extra. All the college football and nfl ticket is YouTube TV exclusively now too.
Jimbo that's certainly a good plan I may look into further.I pay too much w/Spectrum,and it's not without the little nuance fees they slide in. You really have to stay on top of their @$$ for those extras.

Anyway, their plan charges EXTRA for ACC NETWORK, but I can follow the Braves and occasionally DUKE FOOTBALL games are shown on Bally Sports. However, I am looking to cut costs as well.

OFC

Hart, I'm further up north than you (Philadelphia area) and up here Comcast is out of control. Youtube gives me Acc, sec and big ten networks. I'm a penn state football fan, and graduate so I get all their games as well.

Fubotv is another option, but I prefer Youtube.

Hart, I'm further up north than you (Philadelphia area) and up here Comcast is out of control. Youtube gives me Acc, sec and big ten networks. I'm a penn state football fan, and graduate so I get all their games as well.

Jimbo good info, and I appreciate it! OFC

Reactions: JimboSlice00

I’m about 90 miles west of you…..York area.

No way?! West Chester
Yessir. Was in AC 3 weeks ago and actually flew outta PHL while wife/daughter drove home. Will do PHL when I need an American Airlines direct flight somewhere. I normally do Harrisburg or BWI though.

You from there originally?

Yessir. Was in AC 3 weeks ago and actually flew outta PHL while wife/daughter drove home. Will do PHL when I need an American Airlines direct flight somewhere. I normally do Harrisburg or BWI though.

You from there originally?
I'm originally from Lancaster, and lived in Mechanicsburg for years. Flying out of HBG is the best.

Crazy man, small world. Originally from York?

YouTube tv and it isn’t even close. I share it with my parents who are divorced. 3 separate houses and we can all watch plus unlimited dvr

Try a trial and use our referral link?

Reactions: Fourteen44
I'm originally from Lancaster, and lived in Mechanicsburg for years. Flying out of HBG is the best.

I’m not, from BMore city, and for a bit I lived between York and Southern Cal…..

And heck yeah Harrisburg is such an easy airport!!

Reactions: JimboSlice00
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT