ADVERTISEMENT

Nova v K @ the final 2.

With Moore out Nova is down to 2 guards and a scoring average of 57 points.
Gillespie will have to have a career game. I think Self will try to wear him out guarding Remy Martin
but Jay Wright will try to keep the game low scoring.

Reactions: springsportster
First ever post! This is the first time I've wanted to post anything. I picked duke over Kansas at the beginning of the tournament. Not swaying from it. But if we get by Unc I feel like it there for the taking. Best fan site ever. Love all the great conversations between all and we are the best fan base In the world. Been reading for the last 15 years. Let's go Duke and GTHC!!!!

First ever post! This is the first time I've wanted to post anything. I picked duke over Kansas at the beginning of the tournament. Not swaying from it. But if we get by Unc I feel like it there for the taking. Best fan site ever. Love all the great conversations between all and we are the best fan base In the world. Been reading for the last 15 years. Let's go Duke and GTHC!!!!
Best board ever

I think that it will be Nova vs Duke in the final. UNcheat needs to have the **** kicked out of them Saturday and then GG Jackson tell them thanks but no thanks this coming week. The combination of those two things happening would give hole fans a miserable off season. I read that Hubert Davis just a short while ago went to visit Jackson. That is often a last-minute act of desperation.

Reactions: christophero
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT